No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Hires Pedro Diaz, Gives Donaire Status

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    I love it. All the BS that goes on and everyone laps it up. All the kiddies here that want to believe Gamboa ducked Rios like he's some kind of fifth grader afraid to meet the school bully after class.

No one is immune, though. I can't tell half the time what's real and what's not. This game isn't too far removed from pro wrestling, man.
    very true..........

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Can the Rigondeaux fans that made three threads saying, "Rigo signed, why hasn't Donaire?" shut up now?.
      They got served a healthy portion of Crow and are ashamed of themselves now.

Comment

Originally posted by thekofixer View Post
        Pedro Luis Garcia will where and over train Rigo so much he will come in a wheelchair. Some told me Rigos let's are shot already. lol Donaire by. Big KO prolly the best of 2013.
        Originally posted by puga View Post
        hmmmn, let me get this straight....all rigo needs to do is sign the contract right in front of him and the fight with nonito is done... but he wont becuase he's waiting to get resolved the legal problem between his past promoter and his current, TR.. how long does he think this kinds of legal troubles get resolved?... .. does he expect nonito to wait for him?....

maybe , he did a reality check and he feels he aint ready yet , and i dont blame him, nonito aint no marroquin...but man up rigo and it's time to walk the talk...
        who's ducking now rigotards?...
        Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        Can't wait to see Rigo run around in circles like a faggot trying to catch a tennis ball.
        well , he talked the big talk and so did his fans saying nonito was scared and would'nt fight him blah blah blah...

now that he's in the positon to fight nonito just by putting his john hanc0ck on the contract , he's worried about some legal trouble that did'nt seem to bother him when he was fighting marroquin ...

...why is he so hesitant now , ?...he seems to be suffering from panic attacks now when the cat is chasing the mouse..lol

There is SO MUCH FAIL IN THIS THREAD!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          They got served a healthy portion of Crow and are ashamed of themselves now.
          I hope you had your portion/portions of crow already.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            I hope you had your portion/portions of crow already.

Comment

Working...
            X