Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather - Cotto for the WBC Super Welterweight Diamond Belt ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    I'd melt it down and turn it into a condom
    Smart kid.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      The Diamond belt is like trophy.There is no fee. They use for fights between two great fighters.
      I thought Serg was paying fees while he held their diamond belt or Espiritu belt... or w/e the hell he had

Comment

Canelo better fight a Top SWW first in September (Cotto-Lara-Molina-Kirkland), or else a Floyd fight is pointless.

Comment

-5 for the Daedric armor. But +27 for the enhancements.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Canelo better fight a Top SWW first in September (Cotto-Lara-Molina-Kirkland), or else a Floyd fight is pointless.
            I know you keep saying this... but deep down you and me know this isn't going to happen.

Comment

I thought Serg was paying fees while he held their diamond belt or Espiritu belt... or w/e the hell he had
              Nope. its a one time trophy for that fight big name fight.

Comment

I know you keep saying this... but deep down you and me know this isn't going to happen.
                I'm just hoping it does. So when people keep saying Mayweather-Alvarez, I'll keep saying Canelo needs to fight someone like that first to make it legit.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  I'm just hoping it does. So when people keep saying Mayweather-Alvarez, I'll keep saying Canelo needs to fight someone like that first to make it legit.
                  They brought up Kirkland's name for November... too risky though IMO.
                  Doesn't matter, Floyd still wrecks him.

Comment

They brought up Kirkland's name for November... too risky though IMO.
                    Doesn't matter, Floyd still wrecks him.
                    I heard September, so maybe they are thinking of him for then and than Floyd in December. If that happens and Canelo smashes Kirkland, it makes a Floyd fight legit and good in my opinion. Floyd will still whup Canelo though anyway. I just don't see any options for Floyd, if he does fight in December, aside from Canelo or someone like Berto, if he beats Ortiz. He doesn't have many options for December.

Comment

you can stick that title up your dick. along with this 2nd rate fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X