No announcement yet.

I saw some dude take a massive shyt on some guys car lastnight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I saw some dude take a massive shyt on some guys car lastnight

I looked out my window last night and I was like WTF......why is that dude climbing on top of that other dude's car??? then I was like.....why is that dude taking off his pans??? why is he wearing a thong??? why is his *** so tiny?? then I was like......why is he taking a fat dump on that dude's car??? then I was like.....damn nasty ****.....he didn't even wipe......

Then I saw some dude come out in his dirty chones to check out his car......and I was like.....why is he crying??? why is he wetting his pans??? then I was like.....wait why is he climbing on top of his car?? why is he smelling the shyt on his car???......then I was like........WHY DID HE JUST TASTE IT?????

I then got flash backs of two girls one cup and I blew chunks.......

your biceps are weak, your shoulders are weak, your back is weak, your whole existence is weak. you've got a glass jaw.

Give me one round and I will spark you out, you can't deal with my size or reach. just admit it, you're nothing. You're a nobody. Your humor is weak and you suck at everything you do. I would punk you for the keys of that old ass used harley in your sig and ride off with your momma into the sunset.

Real talk, why you analyzing another man's penis?

Comment

****ting on peoples cars is all the new craze

Comment

very smart fred bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
          your biceps are weak, your shoulders are weak, your back is weak, your whole existence is weak. you've got a glass jaw.

Give me one round and I will spark you out, you can't deal with my size or reach. just admit it, you're nothing. You're a nobody. Your humor is weak and you suck at everything you do. I would punk you for the keys of that old ass used harley in your sig and ride off with your momma into the sunset.

Real talk, why you analyzing another man's penis?

Comment

Working...
          X