No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton vs. Michael Stewart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton vs. Michael Stewart

anyway for Americans to catch this fight? An online webcast maybe?

try maxboxing.com

Comment

You'll be able to download from http://**************.no-ip.org/ shortly after it's finished. I don't think you will be missing much though, Stewart is not on the same level as Hatton. Hatton is just feasting on another Sharmba Mitchell leftover.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS1984
        You'll be able to download from http://**************.no-ip.org/ shortly after it's finished. I don't think you will be missing much though, Stewart is not on the same level as Hatton. Hatton is just feasting on another Sharmba Mitchell leftover.

"feasting on another Sharmba Mitchell leftover." hahahaha LOL
        The bloke is just a truck driver mate. Ricky needs to step up the plate and fight Mitchell then Gatti or Cotto, Mayweather or Tszyu perhaps.

Comment

exactly mate, been saying it for the whole of 2004.

Thing that worries me is they are banking on a Mitchell win to get a shot at legit title, thats more than a bit iffy for starters and if they couldnt make the fight when Sharmba wasnt a champ what chance when he is?

All sounds like another frustrating 2005 for British fight fans.

Comment

Hatton just steamrolled Stewart & stopped him in 5 rounds, it was very one sided, 3 knockdowns all in and the ref stopped it.

Comment

well the hatton steamkettle rolls on

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy
                Hatton just steamrolled Stewart & stopped him in 5 rounds, it was very one sided, 3 knockdowns all in and the ref stopped it.
                *yawn*

wake me when Hatton does somthing worth mentioning

Comment

We all knew Hatton would win it was just how he would do it anyone was talking about, the guy had the perfect style for him to do what he wanted, if that was an I.B.F. eliminator Hatton should be fighting Tszyu or Mitchell next so hopefully he'll step up & make a big fight happen cos' whoever he goes in with it will be exciting even if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy
                    We all knew Hatton would win it was just how he would do it anyone was talking about, the guy had the perfect style for him to do what he wanted, if that was an I.B.F. eliminator Hatton should be fighting Tszyu or Mitchell next so hopefully he'll step up & make a big fight happen cos' whoever he goes in with it will be exciting even if he loses.
                    He's the WBO mandatory. Looks like Warren doesn't want anything to do with Cotto. I just heard Warren say that he wants Ricky's "Big" fight to be in the UK. Good luck trying to get the winner of Tszyu/Mitchell across the pond. Why not take on Cotto?? He said after his last fight that he'll even fight Hatton in his backyard.

Comment

Working...
                    X