Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood Test Can Cause Significant Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just sharing knowledge to u all. Its up 2 u if u belive or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
      There are always risks, u are free to do want u want to do but we should respect others decision not to take the risk.
      Ok so you respect Mayweather's decision of OST, because he doesn't want to step in the ring with a possible drug cheat?

Comment

'1 in 6,300 donors suffered a nerve injury'

more likly to hurt yourself doing basic things, such as walking ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Undroppable View Post
          '1 in 6,300 donors suffered a nerve injury'

more likly to hurt yourself doing basic things, such as walking ect.
          they r only blood tested once, imagine if u are tested 20 times per yr when year round blood testing is imposed. The chances of nerve injury will incresase.

Comment

This proves nothing.

Comment

I will say this, the other day I donated blood like I often do. It was very early int he morning before work and after I ate and worked for about 9 hours. Then I went home and ate again, rested a little and about 7:30 went to the gym.

My wife told me I should have stayed home but I felt fine. I didn't feel weak or anything so I went to train like I always do on those days.

After initial warm ups and some bag work, I had to stop. I got light headed and got very weak. I know it was the blood taken out and it was weird how it affected me that way.

I ended up cutting the work out short and going home. Blood can take a lot out of you, then again it was the same day and the next day I was fine.

Comment

Blood testing have serious risks, I hope NSAC will reject the OST for the safety of the athletes.

Comment

Yes it causes severe injuries to fighters testicles, they shrink!!!!!

Comment

If any fighter is truly worried about death from giving blood, then clearly there not in the right place mentally to be fighting. I assure you no one has ever been hurt worse by giving blood than taking a direct punch to the face.

Comment

I told u guys blood testing is too risky especiallyy for pro boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X