No announcement yet.

Roach's physical condition at 49

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach's physical condition at 49

Looks like he doesn't have parkinson's disease in this photo.. Look at his biceps..

I got a boner

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbo View Post
      I got a boner
      I am a hot chick BTW..

Comment

biceps and parkinsons are not related. mental degeneration, not physical

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
          I am a hot chick BTW..
          Oh baby let's cyber.

Comment

yeah i almost cried whe the Pac-Oscar fight. They were wrapping Oscar's hands and Roach was watching and he looked terriple he was shaking more than Ali.

Comment

Pictures don't tell the tale of Parkinson's. If you didn't know Ali you wouldn't be able to tell he has Parkinson's from a photo.

Comment

Parkinsons doesn't mean you can't have muscles.

And he is effected physically. He used to run miles a few years ago, but it started to do too much damage and he struggled so runs less and on machines. Something like that anyway.

Comment

He is a former fighter after all who spends his time in the gym training boxers every day.

Just look at the condition Floyd Mayweather Sr is in at 56 years of age.

Comment

I think you guys are not truly aware of the condition he's in. Watching the latest 24/7, I'm saddened to see that Roach has slowed down. With the medication he's taking, it looks like he's not all there. This explains why Michael Moorer is helping out with the training duties. Several times in this 24/7 series, they have talked about his condition. Yes, he's in fine shape physically-looking but I don't think he's healthy. I hope for the best for him and Team Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X