Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you excited for 2013 with some of the current fights booked.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you excited for 2013 with some of the current fights booked.

It looks like we may see

No doubt vs Canelo (this fight absolutely needed to happen if Canelo wasnt going for Mayweather)

Mayweather vs Robert Guerrero (I am so intrigued by this fight I think Mayweather may be underestimating Guerrero and he might have made a mistake)

Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah (young lion vs older lion should be good)

Broner vs Reese (not the best opponent for him but at least we get to see Broner again always exciting to see how hes improved and hey if we're lucky we might even get a competitive fight out of this)

Pacquaio vs Marquez V looks like its happening at one point or another I'm sure in 2013. Pacquaio aint goin nowhere, and neither is Marquez

I am excited for the Hopkins fight too. I'm looking foward to seeing David Price fight again. Also this weekend on NBC might be good. What about you guys?

im looking forward to basically all of em

Comment

Only fight that looks interesting is Canelo-Trout...And MAYBE Pac-Marquez V.

Mayweather kills Guerrero.
      Broner fight is horrible.
      Judah is probably going to get KO'd again.

I'm really hoping Donaire-Rigo/Mares gets made.

I'm more hyped up for HBO's card this weekend than any other one of the fights you listed, tbh.

Comment

How can you say Mayweather kills Guerrero??!?

Comment

im exited about all those fights exept the hopkins one, broner rees mismatch but atleast we get to see broner.

Comment

this year so far has some intresting match ups, some say some fights are BS but how fights look on paper means nothing when it come to entering the ring. I am even intrested in the hopkins vs cloud fight LOL age has to catch up soemtime.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
              How can you say Mayweather kills Guerrero??!?
              Unless Mayweather got old and is shot to ****, I don't see how Guerrero beats him. He sure as hell isn't going to outbox him. He doesn't have the power to stop him. Floyd would pick him apart, IMO.

Comment

how do you know he doesn't have the power to stop him? I'm sure buster douglas didnt have the power to stop mike tyson either.

Comment

Not really excited by many of the fights mentioned in the OP as some aren't evenly matched (on paper), but Froch-Kessler is a huge bout which is almost a guaranteed war.

Canelo v Trout could be interesting, and a drug tested Pacquiao v Marquez might be entertaining.

Judah v Garcia should be a laugh if nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                  X