Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ok to shaft a boxer unless they are a star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok to shaft a boxer unless they are a star?

I want to hear from you fanboys out there your opinions? And please while replying to this thread just use a simple YES or NO!

Where were the cries to overturn the other bull**** fights we've had over the past year? If Pac was humble in his loss why can't you fanboys except that he's accepted it... although I think he only accepts it since he did it to Marquez. THIS FIGHT HAD A BULL**** OUTCOME... PAC beat Bradley! I had it 8-4... I also scored Marquez vs Pac 3 for Marquez 8-4. There was outrage but nobody cried to overturn the ruling. Here's a cold one for you guys calling for the Pac vs Bradley decision to be overturned :bukkake:

Ever think it might be because of all the previous b/s decisions that people are now calling for action to be taken?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Ever think it might be because of all the previous b/s decisions that people are now calling for action to be taken?
      To be fair, the majority of people outraged are not hardcore boxing fans. They have merely heard "it happens".

Comment

Apparently it is...

Nobody cared when Abril was robbed, Campillo, Chisora, Marquez, Pacquiao is on the wrong end of a bad call and now there is corruption and people want to stand against it??

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Apparently it is...

Nobody cared when Abril was robbed, Campillo, Chisora, Marquez, Pacquiao is on the wrong end of a bad call and now there is corruption and people want to stand against it??
          Why exactly are you people so confused that the biggest star gets the most support when he's robbed? SMH...

Comment

For Stephen A. Smith. Yes.

Comment

Apparently it is...

This shouldn't be an all or nothing issue but things must improve now that the whole world has witnessed the problem firsthand.

And I hope that Arum wasn't lying when he said the rematch wasn't green-lit right away because of all the backlash. If that PPV goes forward I hope it is a dud.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                Why exactly are you people so confused that the biggest star gets the most support when he's robbed? SMH...
                Because they are claiming that are trying to save the sport when in reality they want to save Manny from a "L"

Comment

Apparently it is...

Everyone who WATCHED those fights were outraged. I myself, and many others, sent emails, left voicemails, etc. to protest those fights.

Obviously the difference here is this was a massive event watched by millions of people, the other fights were very small in comparison.

The more outraged people, the more media attention it gets.

For example imagine if Cotto got the "W" against Floyd. It would be bananas, just like with the Pac-bradley decision.

Comment

Apparently it is...

Riight. Nobody cared about the safety of all the roiders' opponents in the sport until Floyd got scared of fighting Pacman. Same thing.

Riight.

Comment

Working...
                    X