No announcement yet.

One of the brothers needs to fight Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the brothers needs to fight Solis

Thought he was very awkward and was having more success in unsettling Vitali until the stoppage, which was cause by a grazing shot which saw him cruckle on his knee. I think he did more than enough in that first round to warrant another shot, like I said he was awkward for Vitali and would rather see him get another chance than Arreola or Thompson.

solis hasn't fought since the vitali KO1 loss. too busy eating burgers and french fries at the local mcdonalds.

Comment

There is a good point here.

Soli showed the most promise before his bizarre knockdown. Made Vitali look awkward and old with his movement and style.

Comment

Solis needs to fight Del Boy before he gets another shot at the Klits.

Comment

Isn't Solis still recovering from his injury? Only valid reason for not fighting after such an intensive amateur career.

Comment

It would be nice to see Solis have another crack at a Klit, but not right away. He needs to earn it, and moreover prove he hasn't turned into a tub of Havanan goo in his long layoff.

Comment

Solis? The guy that was already KTFO by Vitali? No he doesn't deserve another shot why would he? Vitali annihilated him in 1 round

Comment

Originally posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
                Solis? The guy that was already KTFO by Vitali? No he doesn't deserve another shot why would he? Vitali annihilated him in 1 round
                Actually you're right, it was a legit KO. It's right up there with my favourite KO's like Chris Byrd over Vitali.

Comment

Only after Solis gets his weight under control. At over 240 lbs he should have no business challenging the Klitschko brothers. Even his legs didn't last under his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippy View Post
                    Actually you're right, it was a legit KO. It's right up there with my favourite KO's like Chris Byrd over Vitali.
                    Yea Vitali ktfo of Solis like Byrd ktfo of Vitali.

Anyway, I believe a rematch is in order. Any word on his Solis's knee/recovery?

Comment

Working...
                    X