No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Davis Would Love To Land Gamboa vs Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO's Davis Would Love To Land Gamboa vs Donaire

As first reported on BoxingScene.com, Bob Arum is mulling over the possibility of a Yuriorkis Gamboa-Nonito Donaire fight in 2012. The proposed featherweight bout would be a high-profile HBO bout and one the network would jump at, according to HBO Sports V.P. of Programming Kery Davis.

[Click Here To Read More]

I just jizzed thinking of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by stickupkid
      gamboa stops him in 6 but gets dropped first
      Short, sweet and very plausible statement. lol

Comment

I like how enthusiastic Kery Davis sounds when talking about Yuri. "(Gamboa's) talent jumps off the screen." "There's that 'it' factor there..." "It's very telegenic." "I think he's one of the top five most talented fighters in the sport. And on sheer talent, maybe top two or three." Those are some serious words.

Comment

Of course Davis would, HBO is broke and putting on joke fights when Top Rank isn't involved. Davis should've been fired when Greenburg was fired

Comment

Lol, are you fuking kidding? Top Rank is the fuking worst promotion company in boxing. They put steaming piles of **** after steaming piles of **** on television.

And stop telling us about this fight, and make it happen. I'm sick of this BS. Top Rank blows.

Comment

too soon for nonito to move up

Comment

Working...
              X