No announcement yet.

blacks rape 200 women and children in congo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    What's good Abos? Been awhile since I dropped a Hi and a ''what's good'' your way so thinking this is a good opportunity. What you think?
    Not bad man. I don't post a heck of a lot around here anymore. How have you been?

Comment

Have people no ****ing morality? To rape a woman is a heinous act, but to do it in front of her children is just so disgustingly wrong. The human race is a perverted and twisted species at times...

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Not bad man. I don't post a heck of a lot around here anymore. How have you been?
        Busy!! got exams coming up and I'm about as prepared as...... Shit who am I kidding I ain't prepared at all! lolol

I noticed that abos!! You need to be more active, putting trolls in their place as only an Abos do best

You on any drinks tonight????

Comment

Lol.....

Tunney must have been bored to bump an irrelevant thread just to prove an unprovable "stat " wrong,........

I wonder what he typed in the search function..... my guess is "blacks"

Comment

Busy!! got exams coming up and I'm about as prepared as...... Shit who am I kidding I ain't prepared at all! lolol

I noticed that abos!! You need to be more active, putting trolls in their place as only an Abos do best

You on any drinks tonight????
            Ah yes... School. I sure as hell don't miss that crap.

Yeah, I know. I'm just so damn busy with work and life in general that I don't have much time for this place. I do browse around here and there but I usually don't have time to reply. I'll get part way through a post and then half to leave. I used to have more down time at work but now I'm basically doing two jobs so I can't post much while I'm at work.

Hell yeah, I'm working on some brews tonight. How about you? Had an awesome weekend. We finally had some nice warm weather last weekend. This week has been cold and rainy.

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
              Lol.....

Tunney must have been bored to bump an irrelevant thread just to prove an unprovable "stat " wrong,........

I wonder what he typed in the search function..... my guess is "blacks"
              I didn't even realize it was such an old thread until I saw this post.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Ah yes... School. I sure as hell don't miss that crap.

Yeah, I know. I'm just so damn busy with work and life in general that I don't have much time for this place. I do browse around here and there but I usually don't have time to reply. I'll get part way through a post and then half to leave. I used to have more down time at work but now I'm basically doing two jobs so I can't post much while I'm at work.

Hell yeah, I'm working on some brews tonight. How about you? Had an awesome weekend. We finally had some nice warm weather last weekend. This week has been cold and rainy.
                You too?? It was BBQ and relaxation all of last week! all summer almost became an optimist! A rarity over here in the cold north lolol. Sounds like an awesome weekend did you get lucky or do you already a 10 by your side?

Drinking some CHEAP german beer right now, taste like a mixture of battery acid and and dog piss but it do the trick alright lolol.

Baah, excuses homebro! Gotta be more active!

Comment

You too?? It was BBQ and relaxation all of last week! all summer almost became an optimist! A rarity over here in the cold north lolol. Sounds like an awesome weekend did you get lucky or do you already a 10 by your side?

Drinking some CHEAP german beer right now, taste like a mixture of battery acid and and dog piss but it do the trick alright lolol.

Baah, excuses homebro! Gotta be more active!
                  Yeah, it's supposed to snow on Friday in my area. We've had some serious flooding as well. Luckily not at my house.

Yeah, I have a consistant lady so I'm always getting lucky. lol.

LMFAO at the beer thing. I'm drinking some beer that probably isn't much better but it's doing the trick so whateva. I'm typing and listening to my dog chew the hell out of a bone right behind me. Really exciting night.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                    Most serial killers are white, if it ain't white, it ain't right.
                    That's not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      That's not true.

The old delete and repost. Nice trick.

Comment

Working...
                      X