• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you see the names of these 3 Top Rank fighters

Manny Pacquiao
    Antonio Margarito
    Miguel Cotto

what comes to mind?

Manny was ktfo by Marquez, and Margarito was ktfo by Shane. Cotto seems like the only guy out of those 3 who fans still have a true respect for. How do you genuinely feel about those 3 aforementioned fighters, and what's the first thing that pops into your head when you hear their names?

Put it like this:

Why do some fans hate Margarito? Why do some dislike Pac, and why do they still love Cotto, and all 3 have given us great fights?

When you see these NSB posters names what comes to mind?

Frank Ducketts
    Ashy Larry
    yessir

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      When you see these NSB posters names what comes to mind?

Frank Ducketts
      Ashy Larry
      yessir
      I usually think about Margarito being ktfo!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Manny Pacquiao
        Antonio Margarito
        Miguel Cotto

what comes to mind?

Manny was ktfo by Marquez, and Margarito was ktfo by Shane. Cotto seems like the only guy out of those 3 who fans still have a true respect for. How do you genuinely feel about those 3 aforementioned fighters, and what's the first thing that pops into your head when you hear their names?

Put it like this:

Why do some fans hate Margarito? Why do some dislike Pac, and why do they still love Cotto, and all 3 have given us great fights?
        with manny i think KTFO by JMM, refuses to have ped testing for his fights, and 1st ballot HOF'er.

Margs-cheater

Cotto-very good but not great fighter who is a borderline HOf'er

Comment

I see 3 fighters that I love to watch, don't care if they win or lose

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
            I see 3 fighters that I love to watch, don't care if they win or lose
            I see only 2 that I liked. The one that I almost dislike is the accused plaster user.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao - Legend

Miguel Cotto - Legend

Antonio Margarito - Cheater... however that being said... the man showed an incredible beard, amazing stamina, unrivaled volume punching... he was an extremely difficult match up for anyone... he also showed that he was a ***** by cheating

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Manny===terrific competitor who fights without fear or excusses!
                Cotto===a serious contender who gives a solid effort!
                Antonio===a tuff guy who used minimal talents to attain success. I also think he surrounded himself with less than reputable people!!! He now suffers from that association and his bad choices. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Manny Pacquiao
                  Antonio Margarito
                  Miguel Cotto

what comes to mind?

Put it like this:

Cotto has fans true respect? LMAO dude was voted one of the most hated athletes by his own Puerto Rican people.

I have respect for Cotto and Manny though, but anyone who has no respect for Pacquiao is a damn hater who probably is a BP Flowmo.

And since when did fans lose respect for Manny Pacquiao after that KO? The only ones who were spamming twitter with Pac KO pics were black power flowmos and Pac haters.

The people still love Manny and even said now thats how you go out, go out trying, they loved Manny even more and that is what they fell in love with that he doesn't care about point fighting he wants to either knock you out or get knocked out, dude is a warrior. Thats why so many people want a 5th fight because Marquez and Pacman satisfied and lived up to the hype people felt they got their moneys worth.

Comment

Well this thread backfired didn't it???

LMAO, dumb ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X