Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham Picks Upset: Bradley Will Defeat Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham Picks Upset: Bradley Will Defeat Pacquiao!

Over the weekend I caught up with trainer Kevin Cunningham, who discussed the recent victory of his pupil Devon Alexander over Argentinean brute Marcos Maidana on February 25th.

[Click Here To Read More]

I can only hope for an upset

Comment

and i thought i was going crazy i really think bradley beats pac i think he just smothers him spoils all the way to a victory

Comment

我以为我快要疯了我真的觉得布拉德利次pac我认为他只是窒息他败坏一路,胜利

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne View Post
          and i thought i was going crazy i really think bradley beats pac i think he just smothers him spoils all the way to a victory
          If Bradley tries to smother him with punches, that'd be awful... for Bradley.
          Pac loves that and that's where he does best.

Comment

cool story bro

Comment

I'm not a huge pac fan, but i honestly don't see any way that bradley beats him unless he headbutts him into oblivion....

Comment

to beat or trouble pac you gotta be a counter punching genius or hard as nails...
                i don't think bradley is going to be either and if he tries that latter pac will cain him with combinations.

just because Juan Manuel ****in genius in the ring Marquez troubled pac people think Bradley will too...i don't think so...

Comment

I finally agree with him!!

Comment

Bad news for Bradley

This will be an interesting fight to say the least. If Pacquiao comes to fight and to win with a good game plan in his head I can't help but anticipate Bradley hittin' that canvas at least once in early rounds followed by late round stoppage. Bradley will land some good shots no doubt but "if" Pacquiao can fight around that head forward style then lil timmy is going to be in big trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X