No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Randall Bailey Aiming To Knock Mike Jones Out on 6/9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Randall Bailey Aiming To Knock Mike Jones Out on 6/9

MIAMI, FL - Two-time world champion Randall "The Knock-out King" Bailey, arguably the biggest pound-for-pound single puncher in boxing, finally gets an opportunity to exorcise years of demon-like frustrations on June 9, when he takes on unbeaten Mike Jones for the vacant International Boxing Federation ("IBF") Welterweight Championship, in the 12-round co-feature on the Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley pay-per-view card, live from MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Only way he can win.

I continue to believe that Mike Jones is killing himself to make weight.

That could give Bailey the opening needed.

But I expect Mike Jones to win a UD.

Comment

War Bailey!

Comment

Let's get it. If Bailey catches him it's a wrap!

Comment

Oddly... I wouldn't be surprised if he won.
          Wouldn't that be some ***** though? Instant gateway to a big money fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Oddly... I wouldn't be surprised if he won.
            Wouldn't that be some ***** though? Instant gateway to a big money fight for him.
            hah who bailey? i don't think he'll even last 12 rounds in there.
            i think the winner will fight somebody in the top 15 IBF rankings then.

Comment

Come on Mike, win that title. Hopefully Jones will get matched with a Top WW after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                hah who bailey? i don't think he'll even last 12 rounds in there.
                i think the winner will fight somebody in the top 15 IBF rankings then.
                I don't know man... you're probably right.... just a weird feeling I got.
                Gotta keep Jones safe for Pac

Comment

I can see him matched with someone like Berto, if he loses to Ortiz, in the fall. Than, possibly someone like Zab Judah in the Spring 2013. Than, as Arum hopes, Pacquiao in Late 2013.

Comment

i think jones will gladly vacate any title to get a shot at pac. not this year though.

Comment

Working...
                    X