Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont think Bradley has the power, skill or size advantage to defeat Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont think Bradley has the power, skill or size advantage to defeat Pacquiao.

Sup fellow NSBers. It seems that pac and bradley are fighting next and although its an interesting fight I dont see bradley having any advantage over pacquiao. Pac is faster and stronger he has better footwork, better hand speed along with better combination punching. pac has fought bigger guys than bradley and I believe bradleys huge dome piece will be a massive target for him all night.

Imo because bradley is a come forward fighter it will be easy for pac to land. Bradley will look ripped and will put on a valiant effort but this will be a mismatch. Only defensive/technical boxers can nullify pacs offense ...ie morales, marquez, and mayweather.....not come forward brawler types ....ie diaz, hatton, cotto, margarito. Whats your opinion?

Bradley can do it all. he got speed, decent power and EXCELLENT footwork. furthermore he has a very high ring IQ.

Comment

Well, according to raskat, if Pacquiao beats Bradley in his first fight at 147, you could make a strong case for him being the GOAT. Book that.

Comment

Bradley will be bigger, and he will be stronger. He is a way better inside fighter, and has very good footwork that allows him to get inside. He can box going backwards. He has a very good right hand, which Pac has always had trouble avoiding. He's not the easiest guy to hit clean and hard. He is also very versatile, and can switch strategies on the fly.

Pac will have to be his best to look impressive against Bradley, and if he takes it lightly or doesn't have the heart anymore, he might lose.

Comment

His head will be the gamechanger.

Comment

Of course not but Bradley is young, not war torn, undefeated and mentally in a good place, even though the fight would be at 147 I still think its a good choice, Bradley would get beat but at least it isn't another recycle fight.

Comment

Bradley makes adjustments over the cource of a fight.he said keys to beating pac are footwork and defense,lets see how he puts it to play.me personally? I think pac knocked him out as bradley leaves himself wide open.

Comment

People look at his KO percentage and assume he doesn't have pop.

All you have to do is watch his fights to know that he does. He has dropped several of his last opponents including Peterson who is now one of the best 140lbers out there.

We've seen him take a shot from Kendall Holt that would absolutely knock out cold just about anyone, watch him get up from it and continue to dominate the fight and win... so we know he can take a punch, and he can persevere through difficult times.

He has good speed, but more importantly better timing. Also, he doesn't get gassed easily, he's in the prime of his life and his career.. he's an excellent shape with every fight, and I'm sure the Pacquiao fight will give him training motivation to be in the best physical condition he's ever been in his life.

He uses excellent lateral movement constantly, and comes in at angles as well.

You don't need instant knockout power to be competitive or win a fight... which Bradley has obviously proven.

Hard to favor him against Pac, but he's a legit opponent.

Comment

People look at his KO percentage and assume he doesn't have pop.

All you have to do is watch his fights to know that he does. He has dropped several of his last opponents including Peterson who is now one of the best 140lbers out there.

We've seen him take a shot from Kendall Holt that would absolutely knock out cold just about anyone, watch him get up from it and continue to dominate the fight and win... so we know he can take a punch, and he can persevere through difficult times.

He has good speed, but more importantly better timing. Also, he doesn't get gassed easily, he's in the prime of his life and his career.. he's an excellent shape with every fight, and I'm sure the Pacquiao fight will give him training motivation to be in the best physical condition he's ever been in his life.

He uses excellent lateral movement constantly, and comes in at angles as well.

You don't need instant knockout power to be competitive or win a fight... which Bradley has obviously proven.

Hard to favor him against Pac, but he's a legit opponent.

Comment

Bradley is a very live, dangerous opponent...this wont be an easy fight

Comment

Working...
                    X