No announcement yet.

What Do think Was Tyson's biggest win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do think Was Tyson's biggest win

What Do the biggest win of Tyson career. I personally think it was the win over Trevor Berbick. The Win over Spinks is probably second.
    Michael Spinks
    51.28%
    Larry Holmes
    2.56%
    Trevor Berbick
    23.08%
    James Bonecrush Smith
    0%
    Tony Tucker
    7.69%
    Pinklon Thomas
    5.13%
    Other
    10.26%
    Last edited by The Troll; 07-10-2005, 07:53 AM.

his biggest win as far as professionally was probably Spinks becuase of all the attention. In my opinion his most impressive win was against Razor Ruddock becuase he took alot of shots and came back when in a little trouble. Ruddock wasn't afraid like most when they stepped in the ring.

Comment

Monday 27th June 1988 - Convention Hall Atlantic City New Jersey - Promoter Don King

Mike Tyson W KO 1 Michael Spinks - Time 1:31

WBC Heavyweight Title WBA Heavyweight Title IBF Heavyweight Title

Comment

Although he gained the title beating Berbick, his biggest win in my opinion is against Spinks. Spinks had beaten the man in the heavyweight division twice, this being Larry Holmes. Spinks was the final piece of the puzzle for Iron Mike to become the undisputed heavyweight champion. Spinks really had boxing skills and many thought this would give Mike problems before the fight. Tyson passed with flying colors, obviously.

Comment

well tyson's bestwin I think was against berbick. That's when he won the belts. When he beat holmes and spinks, the were out of there prime..

Comment

im going with Spinks.

Comment

best win was when he beat Lennox Lewis, cough cough, he lost, actualy his best win was when he beat Kevin McbRIDE haha

Comment

Spinks, Holmes and Ruddock are his best wins.

Comment

I like his win against Berbick because it sealed his place in history as the youngest man to ever win the heavyweight title. Plus, the knockout was incredidle!

Comment

I liked the win against Tyrell Biggs, he took him all the way to the 7th by choice. He could have ended the fight early, but said he wanted Biggs to remember the fight forever. Tyson picked him apart slowly and painfully. The left hook KO was incredible, send Biggs down and half his body through the ropes. I liked the KO over Holmes also, Larry ran his mouth calling Tyson a dumb kid, and Tyson took out the old grandfather clock.

Comment

Working...
                    X