Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think JMM would hit the canvas against Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELL YEAH!

Comment

He did kiss the canvass against a shot Barerra, I guess Floyd hits alot harder than MAB

Comment

Honestly, I think Mayweather would win a U.D. JMM's thing is to stand from a distance and counter punch...Sometimes he'd try to go at you but it wouldn't be a smart thing to do against Mayweather. I think Mayweather will have fun in there...Two smart fighters

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
          Floyd is the man
          Off-topic

How do you like my new sig El Dominicano?

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
            Off-topic

How do you like my new sig El Dominicano?
            My response? JLC/ Chico > Pacman

Comment

JMM would never hit the canvas against Floyd. Pac put him down once in their rematch in the 3rd round...and thats Pac were talking about, a relentless hard punching machine. It took Mayweather 10 rds to put Hatton down...and he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                JMM would never hit the canvas against Floyd. Pac put him down once in their rematch in the 3rd round...and thats Pac were talking about, a relentless hard punching machine. It took Mayweather 10 rds to put Hatton down...and he sucks.
                man you really knock dick about boxing...floyd wears his opponents down firt..before the 10th did you ever see floyd trying to ko hatton..and who else has ko'd hatton since he sucks???????

Comment

He HIt the canvas against Pacquiao, he will def hit the canvas against Floyd...I guess people are really starting to beleive Pacman is better than Floyd, when that def not the case

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                    man you really knock dick about boxing...floyd wears his opponents down firt..before the 10th did you ever see floyd trying to ko hatton..and who else has ko'd hatton since he sucks???????
                    Just to let you know. Today I've been actin stupid

No one else is actin They are really stupid

Just play along.

Comment

Working...
                    X