No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I'm Not Cracking, Kessler in For a Shock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I'm Not Cracking, Kessler in For a Shock

Carl Froch says he feels like a racing car at the red lights after weighing in for his blockbuster rematch with Mikkel Kessler at the O2 Arena tomorrow night (Saturday May 25) live on Sky Sports Box Office in ‘Warriors’ Call’ in association with Betfair.

The Cobra tipped the scales at 11st 13lbs 9oz, a pound heavier than the Dane who scaled 11st 12lbs 7oz, and the Nottingham star

“I am sparking, I'm like a racing car at the red light,” said Froch. “I don't crack up under pressure, I'm relishing the occasion, the whole thing is World class and it's what World Championship boxing is all about.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I expect this fight to be a patty pat boring 12 round draw with both fighters too afraid of getting hit to let their hands go.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      I expect this fight to be a patty pat boring 12 round draw with both fighters too afraid of getting hit to let their hands go.
      LOL Maybe at the end but I expect both to take some chances and throw some bombs early then tire out late. You got to give these men credit as both are great fighters. I do agree at the possibility of a Draw but then I remember where they are fighting, and like Kessler in Denmark, all Froch has to do is be standing at the end and he will get the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        Ok, moron. Have you ever even watched a boxing match before?

Comment

Indeed.

He's been here and done this too many times to 'crack'. You don't have those problems when you've won multiple titles and had double-digit world title fights.

Comment

I think people are putting too much into the Bute fight. It's funny that Carl is coming out saying he will stop him etc. and kill him. This is the same guy who went life and death with a Jermaine Taylor who was just KOd by Pavlik. The same guy who only won a MD over Glenn Johnson. He didn't even put him down, but Groves did. The same guy who went 12 with Abraham and 12 with Ward, Dirrell and Pascal. And now he says he'll stop Mikkel Kessler? Bute was already KOd by Andrade who Kessler smashed to bits all them years ago.

George Groves just said in an interview that Carl isn't the elite fighter he thinks he is. Everybody is indeed in for a shock. But it will be how much better Kessler is than Froch.
            Last edited by LacedUp; 05-24-2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Indeed.

He's been here and done this too many times to 'crack'. You don't have those problems when you've won multiple titles and had double-digit world title fights.
              Froch has never been in a fight of this magnitude though. So it is possible.

But Froch seems like a guy who's mentally strong.

Comment

If He Dies, He Dies!

War Froch

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
                  Ok, moron. Have you ever even watched a boxing match before?
                  I think your sarcometer™ may be broken.

Comment

Does anybody know if these two guys undertook some sort of drug testing prior to this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X