Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Match: Dewey Bozella vs. Mike Lee...Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Match: Dewey Bozella vs. Mike Lee...Who wins?

Golden Boy v. Top Rank. Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, or any of the other dream matches you could make between fighters from the waring companies, I think the public would demand a showdown between the poster boy token lovable loser sympathy gimmicks. Age and no skill vs. youth and even less skill. Who wins? It's something us boxing fans can only speculate about in our dreams. Thoughts

For the record, I have Bozella by late 4th round stoppage.

Comment

LMAO

Sorry man this had me laughing hard. But Ill go with Dewey, Mike Lee is another hype job. I don't see anything impressive with that kid, dude is another Tye Fields or novelty type fighter.

Comment

Lee struggled with a dude who looked like they picked him up from Burger King

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Lee struggled with a dude who looked like they picked him up from Burger King
          Lee is the epitome of hype job

Now that one Notre Dame football guy who plays in the NFL Tommy Z now he had potential he could scrap, not bad for a guy who doesnt train to fight full time. What happened to him? He had some skills and a good amateur background he is no longer with the Ravens.

Comment

Tom sibikowski got dropped a couple of times by some karate guy who never boxed before at his last fight on an hbo undercard, but somehow won a decision. i think that top rank got what they could out of him and sent him back to football. Maybe he can get the winner of Bozella and Lee since he got cut by the ravens. I think I will advise hbo that we'd like to see the Bozella/Lee showdown on December 15th since Top rank and Gbp are already working together for Bradley vs. Guerrero. It would be four round for the history books/ blooper highlights.

Comment

Two wildly inept ******s just going at it. I can already see the fight poster "world war III"

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                Tom sibikowski got dropped a couple of times by some karate guy who never boxed before at his last fight on an hbo undercard, but somehow won a decision. i think that top rank got what they could out of him and sent him back to football. Maybe he can get the winner of Bozella and Lee since he got cut by the ravens. I think I will advise hbo that we'd like to see the Bozella/Lee showdown on December 15th since Top rank and Gbp are already working together for Bradley vs. Guerrero. It would be four round for the history books/ blooper highlights.
                dropped? I saw all his fights and he never got dropped and I think you were talking about that mixed martial arts fighter, he came to fight, Tommy Z was not in boxing shape, he is a football player so his conditioning is bad. But he has talent, dont hate on that guy he is a true boxing guy he boxed for many years as a kid up to high school in the amateurs.

Mike Lee has no extensive amaeture background and he has no power or anything that stands out, the guy is all hype.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Lee is the epitome of hype job

Now that one Notre Dame football guy who plays in the NFL Tommy Z now he had potential he could scrap, not bad for a guy who doesnt train to fight full time. What happened to him? He had some skills and a good amateur background he is no longer with the Ravens.
                  He's with the Lions I think... only did it because of the lock out.
                  Ray Edwards boxed too, but he sucked
                  Big ass dude though

Comment

Charlie Z ko's both with 1 damn punch

Comment

Working...
                    X