No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Faces Erislandy Savon in Tough Opener

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Faces Erislandy Savon in Tough Opener

Finchley super-heavyweight Anthony Joshua will have to battle past a man with one of the most famous names in world amateur boxing history if he is to realise his dream of claiming a medal at his home city Olympics.

World silver medallist Joshua, one of Great Britain's best hopes for boxing gold, was handed a first round bout against Cuban Erislandy Savon - nephew of the great three-time Olympic champion Felix Savon - in today's draw at the ExCel Centre.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cracking fight! Cant wait for this one. fighting in the 1st rnd when there both fresh. Savon is Incredibly nimble on his feet for a big man, but Anthony got the more scope for improvement. Medzhidov is the obviouse danger to all tho. Exciting times in the Ams.. Who would ov thunk it?

Comment

ah my god,well if hes gonna win gold it starts with savon lol what a fight i think savon might take this you know hope im wrong

Comment

Oh wow I'm hyped!! I have faith in Joshua hope he can do it. Kinda sad one of the big fighters has gotta go early lol.

Comment

Wow tough first fight

Comment

Holy Hell what a fight.

Comment

Savon will beat Joshua. He is the chosen one in the super heavys

Comment

I go with Savon

Comment

Savon's very talented, but a bit chinny. I honestly think Joshua can walk through him.

Comment

Working...
                  X