No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams: I'm The Underdog in The Ishida Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Williams: I'm The Underdog in The Ishida Fight

The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show, welcomed former two division champion Paul "The Punisher" Williams to their most recent show. Williams takes on Nobuhiro Ishida in the main event of a Showtime televised card that takes place on February 18th in Corpus Christi, Texas. [Click Here To Read More]

Not quite.

Comment

P-Will know he's not the underdog but I like his mindset

Comment

I'd love to know his bookie

Comment

For the 50 users that will come in here without reading the article and take Williams words literal. He said he's gonna come in to the fight as if he's the underdog, and he sees Ishida as the fave, as a mindset because of everything he's been going through.

Let's go P-Will, knock him out. You lost you're last two fights, but I'm still on The Punisher bandwagon till you retire.

Comment

know what im sayin?

Comment

Listen to this fraud lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                For the 50 users that will come in here without reading the article and take Williams words literal. He said he's gonna come in to the fight as if he's the underdog, and he sees Ishida as the fave, as a mindset because of everything he's been going through.

Let's go P-Will, knock him out. You lost you're last two fights, but I'm still on The Punisher bandwagon till you retire.
                PW is a bum!!!!!!

Comment

Ishida will win, so Pwill is right. I'm going to win a lot of money on Saturday as the UK have Pwill has a big favorite.

Comment

I dont know

He's a -440 favorite on my books

Comment

Working...
                    X