No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather Won't Pay Canelo The Money He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather Won't Pay Canelo The Money He Wants

THE lawyer of Manny Pacquiao sees a bright side to the decision of Judge Melissa Saragosa in delaying the implementation of Floyd Mayweather’s 90-day jail sentence from Jan. 6 to June 1.

[Click Here To Read More]

What's Arum's problem? Why's he spewing so much BS that hasn't got anything to do with him? And why does Boxing Scene allow for him to get away with it by giving the thumbs up for articles like this to get posted? But I shouldn't be surprised at all. Why should I be? Half the writers are in Arum's pocket. My reasoning, well not one writer from Boxing Scene has criticised Bob Arum's latest moves on the May -vs- Pac saga.

If he's not considering making the super fight that everyone wants then I could care less what Arum has to say.

Comment

Lol @ bob. This dude is hilarious. Dude is full of ****.

Comment

Will they even be able to have a 45,000 seat stadium built in time for the November fight if)

a. it get signed

b. If Money is released in 90 days after good behavior

c. If Pac-Man or Money win their next fight ( no guarantees in boxing).

I mean I watched the Pac-Man vs. Diamenta fight, was Pac-Man cut that badly that it takes this long to heal?

Comment

didn't Floyd release videos before xmas calling Manny out etc? so why is Arum telling us money wants 2 do it in nov now with a tune-up? gettin sick of hearin about this day in day out. Manny's people,fans and Manny himself need 2 demand it!

Comment

Arum and Pacquiao fighting Mayweather out of the ring and in the courtroom... not in the ring, as is tradition

Comment

“We are committed to restoring Manny’s legacy, which has been devastated by the lies told about him. Hopefully, today’s decision means our case can proceed to trial sooner rather than later,” Marroso said.
              Mayweather comments or belief that Pac is on PED's has not hurt Pac reputation or legacy whatsoever. Pac ducking Floyd and fighting these cherry picked mismatches while looking very limited is what has hurt Pac reputation and legacy.

“The Mayweather camp was trying to figure out who he fights and they would probably pick Robert Guerrero, because he (Mayweather) won’t pay Canelo Alvarez the money he (Alvarez) wants,” said Arum.
              How much is it that Canelo wants? How would Arum even know? smh.

“May 5 is certainly too early. Manny is not going to be able to really spar safely until the beginning of April because of the nasty cut he suffered on his eyebrow in the Juan Manuel Marquez fight. That cut required 28 stitches,” said Arum.
              May 5 is only good enough for Arum if Floyd is in jail and JMM is the opponent. Pac suffered the worse cut in the history of the sport. I never seen a cut keep someone on the shelf for that long.
              Last edited by jrosales13; 01-09-2012, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Vitaly Klitschko eye almost fell out of his socket and he was in the ring 5 and half months later.

Comment

Pac's reputation needs restoring, that **** is laughable.

Comment

Again Boxingscene are here posting this sort of articles lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X