No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Rhodes Confident: 'I Can Knock Saul Alvarez Out!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Rhodes Confident: 'I Can Knock Saul Alvarez Out!'

Sheffield's evergreen Ryan Rhodes gets his fourth bite at the world title cherry when travelling to Mexico's VFG Arena to challenge WBC light-middleweight titlist Saul Alvarez on July 18th. The 'Spice Boy' earned the right by relieving Jamie Moore of his EBU title in October 2009. Rhodes then watched Antonio Margarito and Manny Pacquiao plus Alvarez and Matthew Hatton contest the WBC strap. Ryan, though, knew his time would come; he is delighted to have netted the chance to scalp 'Canelo' on a Golden Boy show.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Sheffield's evergreen Ryan Rhodes gets his fourth bite at the world title cherry when travelling to Mexico's VFG Arena to challenge WBC light-middleweight titlist Saul Alvarez on July 18th. The 'Spice Boy' earned the right by relieving Jamie Moore of his EBU title in October 2009. Rhodes then watched Antonio Margarito and Manny Pacquiao plus Alvarez and Matthew Hatton contest the WBC strap. Ryan, though, knew his time would come; he is delighted to have netted the chance to scalp 'Canelo' on a Golden Boy show.

[Click Here To Read More]
    please expose this mexican ginger!!!

Comment

Do it!!!

Comment

i think he can, too

midnight oil ftw!

Comment

I see the same thing happening to Alvarez as what happen with Lemieux, Vazquez Jr, and to a certain extent, Ortiz. They all got beat by savvy veterans who aren't that good per se, but are very experienced and hard hitters!

Comment

Rhodes is a good big legit lightmiddleweight who's earned his shot man.He's got 4 losses but never lost at lightmiddleweight . All at middleweight . Rhodes can bang .Watch this foty quality . Watch part 7 for the tko
            Last edited by alza1988; 05-11-2011, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Comment

Rhodes has the capacity to take Canelo out of his one dimensional game.
                I don't see the prodigy that Max Kellerman does.
                Ryan will work the body and be the guy who really tests the youngsters whiskers.

Comment

I think rhodes will be the one to get koed, he watches his punch to much and at times he tries to look slick and leaves himself open and not in a postion to throw punches himself! I Look foward to seeing this tho hopefully he'll prove me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    please expose this mexican ginger!!!
                    And if Canelo wins does that make him ligit? Of course not how convinent Pull counter!

Praise Canelos opponents before he fights them and downplay their abilities when he beats them.

Comment

Working...
                    X