Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is gonna tax that Borat lookin' mofo's ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol this thread was such a fail. . .

Comment

Originally posted by THE CONQUEROR View Post
      Yes. Bute's days are numbered. Just wait til SOG is done with Froch. Bute is a Romanian eastern European Transylvanian Dracula bum who got knocked out by that fake Mexican bum Librado Andrade. There is no debate, Bute was legit KO'd by Andrade. Ward is gonna ruin this sucka.
      I dont know about that to be honest with you I think what we saw last night was a case of old friends meeting in the ring, it happens sometimes and can be misleading.

keep in mind Byrd vs McClein if you have been around long enough, neither guy really wanted to fight cus they have been such close friends.

it happens sometimes and I honestly beleive that Bute is the goods, not the best but close to it the only way to find out is for the winner of the super six to fight him, and whos to say ward even gets by Froch? Though I think Ward stops him this is boxing **** happens

Comment

I think I'd pick Bute.

Comment

I still stand by my original post. I expect some of you sucka's to get in line with my way of thinking now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            lol this thread was such a fail. . .

it sucked arse.

Comment

No offense but Froch is limited.

If Taylor could win 10 rounds then I knew Ward would beat him.

Style wise Dirrell and B4te have the speed to give the most trouble.

Comment

Not for nothing but how Froch got as far as he did is beyond me. That guy is slower than Margarito and leaps in with punches from his waist that can be seen a mile away. I'm still amazed he beat Taylor.

I'm not particularly impressed with Ward's wins over Froch or Abraham. Bute is a completely different fighter. I'm very interested in seeing this fight.

Comment

Andre Ward is gonna tax that Borat lookin' mofo's ass.
                  I

I honestly thought this thread was gonna be about Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gay for Boootay View Post
                    I

I honestly thought this thread was gonna be about Dirrell.
                    Glen Johnson head is nightmarish.

It's like you can see his brain.

Comment

Working...
                    X