Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: My Win More Impressive Than Kovalev KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be hilarious to see the bewildered look on that trailer trash thug's face when Kovalev connects. He can run his mouth all he wants about one lucky punch that connected onto a fighter who was weight drained his previous fight. Cleverly was never even knocked down before the Kovalev fight. The level of competition here is the point. If I was still a betting man, my moolah would go on Kovalev. This would be a Darnell Boone I fight all over again. At least we know one thing for certain... it wouldn't go to the scorecards.

Comment

of course it is, doesnt even need to be said. you would have to be borderline ******ed to think nathan cleverly on your resume is as impressive as bad chad dawson.

Comment

KOVALEV'S TRAINER, JACKSON
        By Percy Crawford: Fighthype

"The two fights that makes sense down the road for Sergey and fight fans are Adonis Stevenson and Andre Ward; Stevenson because he is a very dangerous puncher.
        I trained Adonis for one fight and he has the same punching power as Sergey, but his defense is very shaky and his chin is suspect," Jackson explained, making it clear that the younger, hard-hitting Adonis Stevenson may even be an easier taks that Hopkins for Kovalev.
        In fact, not only does Jackson believe that Kovalez is the best fighter in the light heavyweight division, but he also thinks he's one of the best fighters pound-for-pound, and he's willing to test that theory against the man many consider to be the second best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, super middleweight king Andre Ward.

■ You should hear what triggered Stevenson...

Comment

Originally posted by tenPt View Post
          It was quicker but Dawson was coming off a knockout loss so "More Impressive" is debatable.
          Cleverly is good but still quite unproven. Chad Dawson was the legitimate LHW champion and is a better boxer than Cleverly and Adonis who was the underdog came in and knocked him out in less than two minutes. That's of course more impressive.

Comment

Who is denying that?

Comment

Originally posted by witter87 View Post
              Kovalev destroys this pimp i think Stevenson will have to hit Kovalev with the same punch he knocked out Dawson with to win Darnell boone landed the same punch that ko'd Stevenson on Kovalev in the rematch and he hardly blinked it was a massive shot so kovalev clearly has a better chin.

Funny thing about that Boone, He has been a chin checker at 168 and 175 for years. He has shook and dropped many top level fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Nobody is saying it wasn't Stevenson. Is he insecure or something?
                This is exactly it. I'm sure he's reading the forums and comments and is jelly that KOvalev is all the talk now.

Comment

The Dawson knockout was more of a fluke. I would take Dawson to win the rematch.

The Kovalev knockout was a result of a beatdown for 3 rounds.

Comment

Yeah Sergey, nanabooboo!

Comment

Kovalev-Stevenson is a fight that NEEDS to happen. I think Kovalev would win.

Comment

Working...
                      X