No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson: Hopkins Was Trying To Break My Neck, My Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson: Hopkins Was Trying To Break My Neck, My Back

Chad Dawson has watched the end of his fight against Bernard Hopkins more times than he can count.

Even in hindsight, Dawson doesn’t think he had any alternative other than to shove Hopkins off his back.

“It was to the point where people were saying I pulled an M M A move, I slammed him,” Dawson said. “I had to watch it so many times because I’m like, ‘Did I really slam him?’ I know I didn’t slam him, but I looked to see if it looked like I slammed him. But I didn’t slam him. All I did was move back and just slide out from the headlock he had me in.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopkins took a dive. He wanted that free DQ win. Dawson got this, easily.

Comment

Exactly you can't jump on a man's back and expect him not to shake you off.

Fight don't be a pussay and find a way out.

Comment

[Ezal, the neighborhood crack head, is feigning a fall in a convenience store to get money]
        Ezal: Aw, I'm suing y'all. Oh, I'm hurt. Oh, my neck, my back, my neck and my back. Oh! I want $150,000, but we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks.
        Janitor: Man, get your punk ass up. It ain't even wet over here. Damn.

Comment

my neck my back lol

Comment

No dawson you slammed him.

If you want to say he was faking the injury then fine you can say that but you did in fact slam him. You didnt pull out from the clinch, you pushed off from the clinch and slightly hooked his leg.

Comment

my neck,my back, his ***** and his crack...

Comment

Damnit Dawson why did you make that so easy, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mrmojorisin1 View Post
                  [Ezal, the neighborhood crack head, is feigning a fall in a convenience store to get money]
                  Ezal: Aw, I'm suing y'all. Oh, I'm hurt. Oh, my neck, my back, my neck and my back. Oh! I want $150,000, but we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks.
                  Janitor: Man, get your punk ass up. It ain't even wet over here. Damn.

LOL that **** was hilarious

Comment

Sorry Chad, but according to Hopkins fans he is allowed to push, grab, headbutt, low blow, jump on your back, knee you in the crotch, bend you over and f*** you, and basically do whatever he wants because it's "veteran savvy."

But you can't push the guy off when he jumps on you, that's cheating.

Comment

Working...
                    X