Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Reunites With Dad For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am sure all of you Floyd haters are drooling about Floyd not having Roger in his corner, first fight out of prison, drama with his father now being his trainer and their terrible relationship, falling out with his best friend 50 cent....all the factors are there for an upset right? I agree they are actually...so this next fight will tell us a lot. If Floyd comes out with all these factors going on and dominates it will once again show us he is the man. If he loses, maybe it was too much for even someone with his ability to handle. Who knows. Personally, I don't even think someone of Floyd's experience or ability even needs a trainer to be honest, I mean he has been doing this since he was damn 3-4 years old. Not that he is the perfect fighter, but I just do not think there is anything for him to further refine or really improve upon.

I will say this though, if all of this stuff going on with him still is not enough for him to be defeated, then there is not much that will, other than age/decline.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      Well I am sure all of you Floyd haters are drooling about Floyd not having Roger in his corner, first fight out of prison, drama with his father now being his trainer and their terrible relationship, falling out with his best friend 50 cent....all the factors are there for an upset right? I agree they are actually...so this next fight will tell us a lot. If Floyd comes out with all these factors going on and dominates it will once again show us he is the man. If he loses, maybe it was too much for even someone with his ability to handle. Who knows. Personally, I don't even think someone of Floyd's experience or ability even needs a trainer to be honest, I mean he has been doing this since he was damn 3-4 years old. Not that he is the perfect fighter, but I just do not think there is anything for him to further refine or really improve upon.

I will say this though, if all of this stuff going on with him still is not enough for him to be defeated, then there is not much that will, other than age/decline.
      He's fighting Guerrero!! Stop with the excuse "if" he lose. Lol. It's ****ing Guerrero!!

Comment

Good to see dad and son working together again. The 24/7s should be interesting. Floyd is BACK!!!

Comment

the reason why Floyd is having his dad train him is because Floyd is mad at Roger for saying the fight against Pac and JMM will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            He's fighting Guerrero!! Stop with the excuse "if" he lose. Lol. It's ****ing Guerrero!!
            I'll bet everyone on here was praising Guerrero after his last win, as they should have. He showed grit, heart, and the makings of a true champ. Now that he's fighting Floyd it's suddenly a horrible opponent choice. I think after his last performance he deserves the shot.

There are more Floyd haters on here than I have ever seen in my entire life. It's pathetic and so are all of those who keep trying to put the guy down. All of the same people praise manny for taking on the same type of opponent again and again, the same come forward style, or a guy that just stands there completely. He gets in with old Marquez in 3 and gets a boxing lesson, and then gets KO'd.

Either give the guy his due or stfu. No matter what, it doesn't matter because no matter who Floyd would fight, people would find a reason to discredit him. You can do that with anyone's resume. People need to get over their jealous issues and man love for manny. Floyd's not my favorite guy outside of the ring, but his skills have been undeniable since he started his career.

Also, you all better be ready because as many of you are already having issues with Broner... he's likely going to be the next star. I'm not much on him myself, but the kid does have a lot of skills. We'll see how he comes along.

Comment

Its good to that I hope it works out Mayweather Sr just needs to let his son shine. It's his time now. Instead of him trying to be the center of attention he needs to kick back and enjoy the time with his son.

Comment

Working...
              X