Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
    Here's the vid. Sturm paid 250,000€

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi3PptXfc1I
    For that amount, he could have payed off Golovkin in a perfectly legal non-shady way. What's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      For that amount, he could have payed off Golovkin in a perfectly legal non-shady way. What's the point?
      Maybe he tried and GGG refused ? I don't know man.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        And? How many guys did he pay money not to fight?
        Felix Sturm = Joke Calslappy mark two

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          The facts are..... regardless as to whether this is true or not, Sturm has contented himself with sitting at home churning out low-risk paydays, and he has justified it by referring to the Hoya fight. He has also received a couple of dubious decisions.

Well, good for him, if you can do it why not.

But it is impossible to accurately refer to him as a champion.

He is a boxing attraction in his home town, but he could not live with the big boys at 160. I got 4+ genuine middleweights who would beat him 9/10.

Comment

Someone tell me how you can be a fan of a guy like this.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              Man, thats hilarious. The list of guys ducking GGG is pretty impressive. Am I allowed to add Quillin to that list, or will I open a can of worms?

On a serious note, GGG seems to have a lot of pro's considering alternative options then to fight him, quite one thing when you have us fans beating a drum, but when the fighters are doing it indirectly it does say something
              Quillin
              Gaele
              Sturm
              Martinez (dibella)

All these guys avoided or are avoiding Golovkin. Thats all the other belt holders and the best fighters in the division. It is truly said

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                I dont think it was a random guy, obviously someone with some WBA juice.
                Yes it had to be. Sturm clearly paid to avoid a fight and be promoted. Who would even investigate something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Someone tell me how you can be a fan of a guy like this.
                  If you're mostly interested in the fashion side of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Man, thats hilarious. The list of guys ducking GGG is pretty impressive. Am I allowed to add Quillin to that list, or will I open a can of worms?

On a serious note, GGG seems to have a lot of pro's considering alternative options then to fight him, quite one thing when you have us fans beating a drum, but when the fighters are doing it indirectly it does say something
                    you can add quillan..they offered him ggg at barclayd...quillan turned it down sayin ggg wasnt known here...so he taked a fight with geurerro who also turned ggg down

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Quillin
                      Gaele
                      Sturm
                      Martinez (dibella)

All these guys avoided or are avoiding Golovkin. Thats all the other belt holders and the best fighters in the division. It is truly said
                      If Mundine wins again tomorrow, it only gets worse. Geale might still fight him, Mundine no chance. To be fair, Mundine ducks just about everyone.

Macklin always has other plans when GGG has an open date.

Comment

Working...
                      X