No announcement yet.

BSN Syntha-6 Appreciation Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSN Syntha-6 Appreciation Thread.

Hands down BEST protein/recovery shake on the market. . .

200 calories, 23 grams of protein, 13 grams of complex carbs, 6 grams of fat, and 5 grams of sugar. Also provides a WHOPPING 5 grams of fiber!!!

Doesn't get any better for a post-workout shake. . .

Oh, and did I mention that when mixed with low fat or soy milk it tastes better than ice cream?

The taste makes you EAGER for your workouts so you can enjoy a shake afterwards!

I like the vanilla ice cream flavor. . .

I can't wait to try their other products! Maybe if I want to put some mass on Ill use their True Mass formula.

since im back in the gym was thinking of trying some shakes that also taste good, might get that

Comment

TruNutrition Sciences Trutein hands down best protein

http://www.bodybuilding. com/store/tru-nutrition/trutein.html

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
        since im back in the gym was thinking of trying some shakes that also taste good, might get that
        DEFINITELY recommend it man. . . It's got some carbs, and a little sugar and fat, but you need a little bit of that post-workout. . Even if you're trying to slim down and get toned up, it's still the perfect drink post workout, cause your body burns muscle first, and without supplying your muscles with the carbs post workout, you'll lose that mass. . . So even if you lose overall weight, your bodyfat will still remain the same, and you won't look as good.

I swear you'll love it! ANd see results with the quickness if coupled with a proper diet and training regimen, of course.

Comment

Oh yeah, ORDER IT OFF AMAZON, or another online store. . It's so much cheaper than GNC and in health stores.

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
            TruNutrition Sciences Trutein hands down best protein

http://www.bodybuilding. com/store/tru-nutrition/trutein.html
            That looks good too. . This is a bit lighter as well, but might not taste quite as good. . . I think I might try some of this to drink one or two during the day, or with a regular light meal to increase protein absorption. . . Cause the Syntha-6 you really just want to drink pre and post workout. .

Thanks for the rec. man! Always like hearing about and trying new proteins. .

Comment

Damn Pug put this in my Supps thread!!

Its ok though I forgive you... whats the price of that stuff though? BSN usually has really expensive stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Damn Pug put this in my Supps thread!!

Its ok though I forgive you... whats the price of that stuff though? BSN usually has really expensive stuff
                It sells for 55-65 dollars in most health stores (for the 5 pound tub), but I buy it on amazon for around 40 bucks (free shipping). Ends up being like 50 cents per serving . .

Haha I should have first looked for the thread; I shall add it there later!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  It sells for 55-65 dollars in most health stores (for the 5 pound tub), but I buy it on amazon for around 40 bucks (free shipping). Ends up being like 50 cents per serving . .

Haha I should have first looked for the thread; I shall add it there later!
                  Yeah I stay away from the stores GNC is straight up robbery.

Comment

Syntha 6 is mighty tasty, but the amount of protein in the tub isn't that good, lots of carbs & sugars make up the weight.

If you want taste, then Syntha 6 is good, also try Gaspari Myofusion, that is amazing tasting and so is Muscle Milk.
                    Hydro whey clumps up a bit more and so it isn't always as tasty, but if I'm buying protein i like to be buying mainly protein in the tub, not a tub filled with 3/4 protein and loads of sugars as its an expensive tub of sugar & flavouring otherwise

eg: syntha 6 serving is 44G per scoop. of that 44G, only 22G is protein, meaning 22G of "stuff" per scoop isnt protein..meaning half the tub is protein and the other half is..........?
                    Last edited by chav; 03-16-2012, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X