Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CA$H MONEY View Post
    Pacquiao has to fight Floyd/Serg/Williams next

He's had two gimme fights in a row..now its time for a challenge
    Fighting a powerful boxer 5 inches taller and around 20 pounds in the ring heavier was a challenge. Its not like Margarito was a trash boxer.

Floyd wouldn't be that much of a challenge.

Why do you think Floyd his hiding in a hole and dodge Pacman for more than a year. He knows he doesn't stand a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Rose View Post
      i dont buy pac being hurt with the body shot

he wasnt just on the ropes for that round

its suprising to me how unmarked pac was too, clottey and cotto both did more observable damage to him with their punches

Margarito claims Clottey hits harder than Cotto. It's a shame he was too much of a ***** (something he called P Williams, who stylistically would destroy Clottey) to open up more. When he did he was doing just fine. Clottey is actually also faster than Margo (clearly) and Cotto in terms of handspeed, but again they are all stuck in the mud when it comes to their feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
        NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE

Pac fans are vicious .
        Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        hey hey good-bye!

the mexican's are going to beat some philipino ass in texas after this fight.
        what was this about bros?

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
          Pac vs SSM at 147 even at this stage is a fight i would support much more than the last two fighters manny has fought.
          I think Mosley is still dangerous if he hits Pac with the same punch he hit floyd it will be very interesting, anyway most of us fans STILL wants to see the first option ...PAC-PBF!

Comment

• Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
            pbf vs pacquiao will be next i hope
            I hope so too, IMHO the fight can not get any bigger as it is now, the best time is to make it 2011...

Comment

• Manny's a beast but there also had to be something wrong with Margs. He had to have been pretty dead for them to allegedly try and give him the hydroxycut and for him to be sucking down coffee. If he would have been aggressive like he was at the end of the 6th when he hurt Pac and had him looking scared as **** he probably would have won the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                They are showing all the fans there.

If they show an Afro-Latino guy, that's Jrosales13.

That's funny.

Comment

Working...
                X