No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Opens Up Camp For Austin Trout Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Opens Up Camp For Austin Trout Clash

WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) opened his up training camp in Los Angeles, California for his unification with undefeated WBA king Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs), scheduled for Saturday April 20th at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. The fight will be televised by Showtime and Televisa.

"I started preparing the strategy we are planning to use to beat Trout," Canelo's trainer Chepo Reynoso said. "He is working on throwing shots to the body to counter [Trout's] speed.

Manager Edison Reynoso added: "He is sparring five rounds with a tall lefty with long arms. In the afternoon he runs with his team in Griffith Park." [Click Here To Read More]

Sink or swim

Comment

He better train hard. Trout is not a Blown up light weight.

Comment

Gonna be a great fight. Winner will be considered one of the best in the game.

Comment

Two undefeated champions in their prime facing off. We don't get this too often. I can't wait.

Comment

This is Vargas vs Winky with slightly lesser fighters. I see the fight going down similarly and I respect both guys' skills. Ppl **** on Canelo too much the kid can fight and his record will get better he's still very young and he's taking on the toughest guy at 154. Both guys are cool too I just hope they put on a good show and may the best man win. I got Canelo by UD

Comment

hope he gets sum good sparring

Comment

this fight's not going happen

Comment

April's fool here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    hope he gets sum good sparring
                    Why don't you volunteer youre services, and let him beat the crap out of you then.

Comment

Working...
                    X