No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pirog vs Ishida is Officially Sanctioned By The WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pirog vs Ishida is Officially Sanctioned By The WBO

World Boxing Organization (WBO) has officially sanctioned the fight between WBO world middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog (19-0, 14KOs) of Russian, and former WBA interim-junior middleweight champion Nobuhiro Ishida (24-7-2, 9KOs) of Japan. There were some critical moments where Pirog's team was not getting a response to their request to approve Ishida as an oppponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pirog should handle ishida fairly well - then its on to the big boys geale better bring it

also new to boxingscene 1st post

Comment

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
      Pirog should handle ishida fairly well - then its on to the big boys geale better bring it

also new to boxingscene 1st post
      Grats. Ill be impressed if he takes Ishida out...

Comment

Ishida isn't a MW... I have Pirog in this

Comment

Pirog and it won't be close. If Ishida wins more than a round, up until he gets KO'ed, I'll be shocked.

The WBO must NEED the sanctioning fee pretty damn bad to approve a light middle weight who just lost a shut out decision moving up in weight.

Comment

Well, Ishida isn't afraid to travel and seems to take every fight offered to him. The guy has nothing to lose. I'm not saying he's going to win, more just acknowledging he'll fight whoever and seems to give it his all.
            Last edited by dr.archives; 04-09-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

why is a man coming off a shutout decision loss @ jr. middlewight getting a title shot @ middleweight??? if he is planning on a US unification bout, y not tuning up against Sergio Mora or Giovanni Lorenzo???

Comment

The WBO would sanction a pig effing a goat, so I am not sure why this is news

Comment

I thought that Pirog was fighting Daniel Geale on HBO?

Comment

2 new guys, one with 1 post and one with 4 post in the same thread. Seems a lil fishy to me.....lol

Comment

Working...
                    X