Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm Staying at 140 To Get Danny Garcia Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm Staying at 140 To Get Danny Garcia Again!

Former junior welterweight champion Amir Khan (26-3, 18KOs) is still hungry to get revenge on WBC/WBA 140-pound champion Danny Garcia (25-0, 16KOs). On July 14th, Khan had won the first two rounds of his fight with Garcia, but at the end of the third he was caught by a huge left hook and never fully recovered. After three knockdowns, the referee finally waved things off at 2:28 of the fourth.

[Click Here To Read More]

Danny Garcia's an animal, he will knock Khan out cold. Make no mistakes,Garcia will damage Khan forever. If Khan wants a long career he better stay away from Danny.

Comment

This just reminded me that I need to get my monthly dose of that fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Danny Garcia's an animal, he will knock Khan out cold. Make no mistakes,Garcia will damage Khan forever. If Khan wants a long career he better stay away from Danny.
        Not at all , while he's got a chance of knocking khan out agin his got that left hook and that's it ! He a swinger all be it a good one

Comment

Khan had his chance and got knocked da fuk out.

Comment

cue the haters slating Khan for wanting a rematch with a guy who knocked him out, who are also incidentally the same haters that say Khan is ducking a rematch with Prescott. Hater Logic.

Comment

I knew Garcia had good timing n decent power, nobody was giving Garcia much of chance i didnt know if he would ko him but i felt Danny could stop him late with early body work n later time him with that hook, but i wasnt sure cause we hadnt seen Danny much against tough opposition

Lets see how Khan does with Hunter n agaisnt Molina, Molina aint so bad he can make Khan miss, but i just see Khan too fast n experience for him

Comment

this guy is delusional. he can't change a thing, it would be the same outcome. khan would then blame hunter for his short comings and say he wasn't taught the proper game plan. the dude should just retire for good, he has nothing else to offer

Comment

Lol Khan talks too much..... Would like to see the rematch tho. There is also a possibility he does his chicken dance again lol That always make me laugh.

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                  this guy is delusional. he can't change a thing, it would be the same outcome. khan would then blame hunter for his short comings and say he wasn't taught the proper game plan. the dude should just retire for good, he has nothing else to offer

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                    I don't think we can rule out the effect Virgil's neck strengthening machine might have.

Comment

Working...
                    X