Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just got my tickets to Ortiz vs Berto 2!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got my tickets to Ortiz vs Berto 2!!!!!!!

I hope this fight turns out to be just as good as the 1st. And with soto vs maythesse on the undercard should be a good night.
    I got perfect seats too. 1st level off the ground in the middle section. Row 2.
    I am super pumped about it.

Anyone else plan on going?
    Any other rumors for the undercard?

This will be my first time in LA, any must do's with only thur, fri, sat being there?

Thanks

Enjoy I hope it as good as the first go around.

Those are good seats, I prefer row 4 or 5 because I like to be a bit above ring level I also don't like getting blood on me as prefer to just transition to the club straight from the fight.

Comment

I plan on going. Soto-Matthyse is on it and I heard a prospect name thrown out for the undercard, I think it was Deontay Wilder or Jleon Love?

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
        I hope this fight turns out to be just as good as the 1st. And with soto vs maythesse on the undercard should be a good night.
        I got perfect seats too. 1st level off the ground in the middle section. Row 2.
        I am super pumped about it.

Anyone else plan on going?
        Any other rumors for the undercard?

This will be my first time in LA, any must do's with only thur, fri, sat being there?

Thanks
        The BOARDWALK at Venice, most interesting place in LA no doubt.

Last time I was there was back in 2008, and I stayed at a Hotel in Seal Beach, because I have a cousin in Long Beach. The entire LA area is pretty cool.

Comment

awesome!!! what price ticket u buy? ya im going to make the trip to la for it. im getting a $50 ticket cause im still in college and broke

Comment

I am hoping gary russle jr will end up on the card 2. Being he got injured and needs a new date. It also seems like there will be tons of fights on the unaired card. Event has a 3pm start time.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
              awesome!!! what price ticket u buy? ya im going to make the trip to la for it. im getting a $50 ticket cause im still in college and broke
              250.....Lol, all honesty I am using the money I have saved up for pacquaio vs mayweather thinking they would fight eventually........its never going to happen and tired of being held hostage lol.

Comment

congrats man.. let's hope it's as good as the first one.

Comment

Ill be making the trek there too. Staples is where should of been in the first place, the atmosphere is going to be crazy I remember he had the place going pretty good for the Maidana fight and he wasnt as famous. Add to that this will be a rematch of a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X