No announcement yet.

Bradley aint fighting khan and here's why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley aint fighting khan and here's why

timmy's banking on that pacquiao fight next spring (per arum) which may as well net him easy 3-4 mills

it makes sense business wise.. why not get publicity out of fighting pacquiao before fighting khan and squeeze a bit more money

anyone play black ops here?

Comment

Becaue he knows he will lose

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Becaue he knows he will lose
        I think khan would take him as well.

Comment

Ummm, why not just take the Khan fight if he thinks he can win, and then make more money with Pac later... Makes no sense to wait all the way until spring to fight Pac, then go back down to 140 to fight Khan. Bradley obviously has doubts he can beat Khan if that's the case.

Comment

So Khan doesn't want to fight Khan for probably over $2Million on July of this year, because he wants to wait to fight Pacquiao in 2012 for $3-4Mill?

Makes perfect sense business wise.

Much better than fighting Khan in July for $2mill or more, then fighting Pacquiao in Spring 2012 for $3-4Mill+more popular for[assuming]beating Khan, and possibly will be a Top Rank fighter. In conclusion making a total of $6-7Mill by then end of the Pac fight.

It doesn't make ANY sense.

The reaon I think Bradley is quiet right now, it's because his contract with Shaw ends very soon, and he doesn't want to sign to fight any fighter yet. He wants his contract to end first. That's what I think. I doubt he wants to sit out the rest of this year without a big fight plus the beginning of next year.

Comment

Bradley will have a WAY bigger chance of pac fight with a win over Khan

But he wont beat Khan

Comment

It doesn't make any sense. The only reason I see why Bradley won't take this fight is because this is not a sure win for him. Well, nothing is sure in a fight.

But why bank on a Pacquiao fight that might take place a year from now, maybe longer? Anything can happen in a year. Pac may be forced to retire due to an injured leg or something. Or Mayweather may end his vacation and decide to fight the Pacman. A lot of unforeseen things can happen.

Everyone is hating on the pu55iness when it comes to superfights, yet this one small fight can't even materialize without so much fuss.

Comment

he could beat Khan now, thats everyone's problem with Bradley

he should expose Khan this year and make the fight interesting with Pac

Comment

Bradley will break Khan's willpower after the first 3 rds and by the 9th, he will want to call it quitsville.

Comment

Working...
                    X