Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white americans just cannot cut it at boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    i dont mean to be harsh...but white americans may not be the top athletes..but they have ownership in most sports and make alot more money
    #

i find that embarrasing to be honest...

latvia can beat the american basket ball team and how many latvians are there cpmpared to white americans??is basket ball even big in latvia???

Face it white americans for whatever reason are to suburben to wimpish to hack it at pro sport and particularly boxing the hardest game in the world...

The have to rely on whites such as klitscho, calzaghe, froch, abrahman etc to keep them happy...

They always want a white champion yet they always fail...lets be honest taylor would brook kelly pavlik third tome round...especially at super mid weight class...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      white people do dominate the quareter back position, probably because he involves the least amount of athletism...

As canivoe said, i think white and black atheletes are equal, some sports whates are better some sports black people are better..some are equal..but i am saying white americans are poor over all at sport..

Im not saying there has not been great white american atheletes but dont forget you have over 200 million white people in america...thats bigger than most countries...

in fact russia and america in temrs of white people have an eq..ual population yet russians are far better at sport and boxing than the white americans, is it because the obesity problems?
      Well they were great Pre-WWII so yeah...maybe increased education and opportunity decreased athletic performance. Now they are the Owners, Coaches and Agents.

Just some athletes

Phelps, Chase Utley, Tiger Woods, etc.
      Last edited by Benny Leonard; 10-12-2009, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StabMasterArson View Post
        Forget boxing most white americans are probably better suited for sumo.

Comment

QBs go as followed:

Tier 1 (Godly)
          P.Manning
          Brady
          Brees

Tier 2 (Superb)
          Manning
          Palmer

Tier 3(Great)
          Farve
          Warner
          McNabb
          Schaub

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
            He shouldn't. People need to calm down with the banning.

After reading his post, I can tell he was already banned from English class.

Comment

take kelly pavlik, was hyped and got spanked by someone 20 years older than him...
              I'm sorry but if you think the result would be any different if Froch fought Hopkins, well then....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
                I'm sorry but if you think the result would be any different if Froch fought Hopkins, well then....
                err froch is a genuwine super middle weight pavlik not...completely different fight..even if you think hopkins would win which he wouldnt even you would have to admit froch power wuld carry better...

Froch would knock out hopkins and end his career...

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                  He shouldn't. People need to calm down with the banning.

After reading his post, I can tell he was already banned from English class.

Comment

err froch is a genuwine super middle weight pavlik not...completely different fight..even if you think hopkins would win which he wouldnt even you would have to admit froch power wuld carry better...

Froch would knock out hopkins and end his career...

It doesn't matter if Froch's power would carry, he wouldn't land and Hopkins would toy with him.

Comment

america has no good white atheletes ? hahahahah micheal phelps ? and 2 day froch is better than pavlik is a joke .and edit white or black i dont care as long as they're american usa usa usa!

Comment

Working...
                      X