Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collazo ROBBED!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collazo was much more consistant throughout the fight, he brought the fight to berto the whole way through and basically was the ring general all night. After watching it twice i had collazo winning by one point.

I really would love to hear the criteria of what these so called ****ing judges are looking for, 114-113 berto I guess is fairly hard to argue but 116-111 is a slap in the face to a guy who really showed up to fight.

I had collazo winning the 1st,3rd,4th,6th,9th,10th

the 1st and 11th are up in the air imo.
    Last edited by th4l3pr3ch4un; 01-18-2009, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2-smooth View Post
      Berto v Collazo is the worst robbery ive ever seen

i had Collazo winning almost all of the rounds

Collazo landed the cleaner shots and Berto was holding too often
      New to watching boxing? Not a bad call at all aside from one judge, but Berto deserved to win as much as Collazo

Comment

• collazo won..but thread starter is being sarcastic

Comment

• only a ****** would of scored this fight for Berto

Comment

• Goddamn. You people whine like hell. Shut the fuck up and realize that A CLOSE FIGHT CANNOT BE A ROBBERY. Collazo didn't clearly win. There were 2 or 3 swing rounds. Berto landed more throughout the entire fight. And the benefit of the doubt is gonna go to the champ when it's that close. 116-111 is bull****. But not 114-113.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2-smooth View Post
              Berto v Collazo is the worst robbery ive ever seen

i had Collazo winning almost all of the rounds

Collazo landed the cleaner shots and Berto was holding too often
              Figures a Mayweather fan would make such a STUPID comment. The worst robbery you've ever seen? WOW, guess you haven't watched Boxing very long...Casamayor-SantaCruz,Holyfield-Valuev those were robberies. JMM-Pac and Collazo-Berto were close fights that could have gone eithier way. Learn the difference between a close fight and a robbery.

Comment

• he must be about 10 if he thinks this is the worst robbery. if you dont think bertos shots were hurting him you need to look again, dude did not want to even bring his arms back up after those hellacious body shots.

it was a very close fight though and could have went the other way.

collazo even thought 114-113 was fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by deemo View Post
                  he must be about 10 if he thinks this is the worst robbery. if you dont think bertos shots were hurting him you need to look again, dude did not want to even bring his arms back up after those hellacious body shots.

it was a very close fight though and could have went the other way.

collazo even thought 114-113 was fair.
                  I agree that it was back and forth, but Collazo may have been settling for a close decision after hearing that strange first score card. Also it seems that Bertos corner
                  thought he was in desparate need of the K.O. Aside from the polotics good fight

Comment

• Robbery? Hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                    X