Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mayweather vs Broner Will Never Happen Right...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mayweather vs Broner Will Never Happen Right...

I found at 1:11 rather interesting.

The irony here, THAT fight coincidentally could the fight to put Broner completely over the top.

Broner-Mayweather is never going to happen.

IF Broner were to move to 140 and be as good as he thinks he is and cleans it out then makes noise at 147 it would be a HUGE fight though.

Especially if they had a falling out which lead to the fight, with a big backstory.

Comment

I think he's just responding to a question someone asked him if he fought Floyd. We will never see that fight

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        I found at 1:11 rather interesting.

The irony here, THAT fight coincidentally could the fight to put Broner completely over the top.
        the more they say it wont happen, the more people will want it to happen. Then it will be sold as brother vs brother to huge ppv sales.

How else can floyd pass the torch to Broner, as he says he wants, if they don't fight?

Comment

Floyd and Manny's PPV numbers blew up after fighting Oscar.

The question is can Broner be a PPV draw without fighting Floyd or Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            the more they say it wont happen, the more people will want it to happen. Then it will be sold as brother vs brother to huge ppv sales.

How else can floyd pass the torch to Broner, as he says he wants, if they don't fight?
            but by passing the torch like that that means Floyd has to lose on what would be his last fight i dont see Floyd going out losing as much as he brags about his "0"

Comment

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it happens in a couple of years. These two will end up hating each other, or at least appearing to to the public.

Comment

Why are people so interested in seeing this fight???

Why would I wanna see a guy fight his idol?? The guy that he tries to dress like? The guy that he tries to talk like? The guy that he tries to fight like?

I don't get the attraction behind it.

Comment

fight wont happen, give up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                    but by passing the torch like that that means Floyd has to lose on what would be his last fight i dont see Floyd going out losing as much as he brags about his "0"
                    in all seriousness, when was the last time you heard floyd brag about his "0"? Respectfully, you can't run with stuff you read on NSB and accept it as gospel. Nor can you go with the opinions of writers that form their positions without comment from or contact with floyd.

Passing the torch doesn't mean losing. It means in floyd's last ppv fight he fights Broner and gets him maximum exsposure.

Floyd could very easily lose before this year is over so there is no guarantee he will be undefeated should he and broner ever fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X