No announcement yet.

Marquez next move.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez next move.

I feel Mayweather vs Marquez 2 or Marquez vs Morales.

Lets give it some thought back in 2009 Marquez was much smaller, he is now a true or close to being a solid welter weight. A Mayweather rematch would be a great career closer

Pairing him up with Morales would make a perfect Mexican vs Mexican fight. If you look at the 4 Horsemen Barrera, Morales, Vasquez and Marquez. They all fought each other except Morales vs Marques lets make it happen. If Hagler, Herns, Leonard Duran all fought lets have this fight made

Thoughts?

Originally posted by SweetSci View Post

Lets give it some thought back in 2009 Marquez was much smaller, he is now a true or close to being a solid welter weight. A Mayweather rematch would be a great career closer

Pairing him up with Morales would make a perfect Mexican vs Mexican fight. If you look at the 4 Horsemen Barrera, Morales, Vasquez and Marquez. They all fought each other except Morales vs Marques lets make it happen. If Hagler, Herns, Leonard Duran all fought lets have this fight made

Thoughts?
    In lieu of their last two performances, I can't see Marquez vs Morales being much of a fight. I'm not sure which I'd hate to see more...Morales die on live television, or simply failing to make weight with his blubbery beer gut.

Comment

Wait, do you think that Vazquez fought JMM, Erik & MAB?

Comment

hell no and f*** no lol.

Financially, probably Canelo.

For boxing fans.......The Ghost Guerrero or V. Ortiz

the right choice....Sergio Martinez!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSci View Post
          leave boxing forever

he kills Morales and loses to Mayweather. It wasn't competitive at all

Comment

From a business standpoint, I don't think Márquez vs. Morales fight would be ideal. However, as a fan, I would still be interested in that fight and I'm almost sure that Morales would be competitive. I think their styles mesh well, even now that Morales is past his best. Add the "pride" element and we're in for a treat. I think Morales would be motivated and able to rise to the occasion.

Comment

I want to see marquez fight bradley or rios in el azteca in mexico city

Comment

Marquez got his retirement money from the Pac fight now he can take the Oscar Router and lose his next 5 and still get paid lol

Comment

Retire as an Aztec god of war

Comment

I'm pretty sure that JMM will fight Rios on April 20th.

I figure that Mayweather will fight Guerrero then Canelo for his Cinco de Mayo and Mexican Independence dates since those would make him the most money.

Pacquiao will maybe take a tune-up fight (possibly in the Philippines) or just listen to Roach while waiting for the winner of Marquez/Rios.

It seems that Marquez is kind of tied up with Top Rank right now even though Zanfer Promotions is his actual promoter but they have strong close ties with Top Rank.

The thing is Marquez can move to his natural weight of 140lbs and fight some of the best right now since the division is stacked with opponents. I would love to see JMM against Danny Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                    X