No announcement yet.

Tornado Watch in South W Ontario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado Watch in South W Ontario

Which is an area about, I am guessing, twice the size of Texas. Or maybe just the size of Texas - anyway it's a huge area.

If myself, or squealpiggy don't log on for a while it means that we are...roughly, er....expired.

Cheers!

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    Which is an area about, I am guessing, twice the size of Texas. Or maybe just the size of Texas - anyway it's a huge area.

If myself, or squealpiggy don't log on for a while it means that we are...roughly, er....expired.

Cheers!
    I am almost out of Zig-Zags.

Comment

I hear thunder and the sky is pretty weird colored. Wonder if that tornado will come down to my area. Tear this ***** upppppp!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        I hear thunder and the sky is pretty weird colored. Wonder if that tornado will come down to my area. Tear this ***** upppppp!
        Well Windsor was one of the area's covered in the warning. Pretty close to you, no?

Comment

You be careful, timmy.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            Well Windsor was one of the area's covered in the warning. Pretty close to you, no?
            Yeah, not that far at all. Just checked the weather though and only says severe thunderstorms, nothing about a tornado. It feels good though, it is cooling down big time. Might go outside and have a few brews before I sleep.

Comment

It's not cooling down here - it's muggy as hell. They've been talking about the potential off cyclones all day. Right now there is a lightning storm over my apartment. No rain, just a lot of banging which I assume is thunder.

I can't wait for a cool down here.

Comment

Meh, these things usually calm down before getting too close to the lake.

Comment

Did your power go out? Was freaking nice, been a while since theres been so much noise and thunder, non stop lightning for like 1 hour!

Loved seeing everyone freak out.

Comment

Working...
                  X