No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    Sure he was winning the round. He landed about 3 punches before he got KTFO.
    Injuring your knee = getting KTFO

Getting 2 large gaping profusely bleeding holes punched into the side of your face = illegitimate stoppage

Comment

I like both Klitschkos, but Of course the solis win wasn't relevant.

I consider it the same as Vitalys loss to lewis and byrd. Just freaky bad luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
        Vitali's statement after his 1st round knockout win over Solis:

"I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

nice signature bro

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
          How is it that Klitschko fans can possibly call the end result of that fight a "knockout" and at the same time offer up endless b!tching and moaning and excuses about what transpired in the Lewis fight? How does tearing a ligament in your knee have anything to do with punches? Surely if Solis is healthy, he deserves an immediate rematch after Vitali is done with Adamek, wouldn't you say?
          hey ******ed fu.ckwit because if you watched the interview with vitali you'd see that Vitali says he KNOCKED solis out and THAT's what caused the injury because Solis got knocked out and fell thus breaking his knee. Damn some of you ******s are illiterate and have fetal alcohol syndrome or something

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
            hey ******ed fu.ckwit because if you watched the interview with vitali you'd see that Vitali says he KNOCKED solis out and THAT's what caused the injury because Solis got knocked out and fell thus breaking his knee. Damn some of you ******s are illiterate and have fetal alcohol syndrome or something
            If you actually watched the fight (****a interview) you would see that Solis's injury had NOTHING to do with any punch that Vitali threw, unlike the Lewis fight, it was an erroneous KO ruling.

If you're going to cry about Lewis not giving Vitali a rematch after his legitimate TKO victory. How can you possibly not be in favor of Solis getting a rightly deserved rematch based on an illegitimate ruling?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              I like both Klitschkos, but Of course the solis win wasn't relevant.

I consider it the same as Vitalys loss to lewis and byrd. Just freaky bad luck.
              He QUIT in the Byrd fight, that isn't bad luck, it's just a lack of heart.

And he got beat so bad by Lewis that the fight couldn't be continued without the risk of a permanent debilitating injury or disfigurement.

Comment

i have made this picture in my Hometown Cologne in Germany at the weigh in vs. Klitschko^^

Last edited by nemi; 07-18-2011, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
                  He QUIT in the Byrd fight, that isn't bad luck, it's just a lack of heart.
                  A rotator cuff injury is career threatening and a lot worse than breaking hands (or even a leg honestly).

I can't think of many modern day fighters that would keep fighting like that, especially not someone with so much at stake. Can you?

And he got beat so bad by Lewis that the fight couldn't be continued without the risk of a permanent debilitating injury or disfigurement.
                  Lennox could be cut bad enough by an infant that he couldn't keep fighting.

Cuts are not an indication of skill or great punches. It's mostly fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    A rotator cuff injury is career threatening and a lot worse than breaking hands (or even a leg honestly).
                    The same can be said about getting 2 large gaping holes punched in the side of your face

I can't think of many modern day fighters that would keep fighting like that, especially not someone with so much at stake. Can you?
                    Floyd Mayweather won a lineal championship while fighting an entire match with the same injury that Vitali had when he beat Castillo. What do you think boxing fans would be saying about Floyd if he had've pulled a *****move like Vitali and quit during that fight? Hell, some people still give him **** for not winning that fight decisive enough even though he was injured, could you imagine if he had've quit? Why does Vitali get a pass from boxing fans for quitting when nobody else would?

Cuts are not an indication of skill or great punches. It's mostly fluke.
                    There's nothing "fluke" about using your fists to injure your opponent so horribly, that they can no longer continue on in the fight, THAT'S BOXING.

Comment

Working...
                    X