Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my fiancee brother in-law racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to me he's racist and if u r black dont sweat it unless its brought up again. even if u aint black and it bothers u then u speak your mind. if he gets out of pocket after u tell him how u feel than u put ur hands and feet on him. cause then its total disrespect and he has no respect for u and doesnt care about u or how u feel. he was probably trying to get a laugh out of it from everyone else but saw it wasnt funny and he felt stupid. but keep dude at a distance for now and watch his vibe when hes around to see what hes really about. good luck but dont be afraid to pull his card if he does it again cause ur a man at the end of the day and a man demands respect. peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
      I was having dinner at a restaurant with my fiancee, her dad, his with wife, and her step brother's. My fiancee step mother was talking about a bars that she use to go to and her son made this statement. "I hate that bar, theirs to many african ameriacans there." I think he is racist scumbag. What do you think?
      Originally posted by Hous View Post
      Are you black? Maybe he meant he doesn't like the hip hop scene and hes just ignornant in how he words things. blacks and whites typical have different scenes with a different feel. I mean some people go to both, but just because someone likes one more doesn't mean they are racist.
      This. Plus TS is a pus$y.

Comment

Your brother in law is your fiancee?

Comment

did u ask ur fiancee if hes said that kind of stuff before? it doesnt sound all that bad but then again we cant put it in context since we werent at that table

u should confront him about it...he will probably be embarrassed as hell but if hes not a coward he will admit to disliking african americans

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
            I was having dinner at a restaurant with my fiancee, her dad, his with wife, and her step brother's. My fiancee step mother was talking about a bars that she use to go to and her son made this statement. "I hate that bar, theirs to many african ameriacans there." I think he is racist scumbag. What do you think?
            Hes trying to tell you something. That you are a complete embarrassment to the family.

But little does he know that you are a great, high caliber, intelligent, human being. You should take away your precious, magnificent presence from them. That will really hurt them. They would probably never be the same, after such a great loss. I doubt they would live on.

Comment

Working...
            X