Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    You do hate ****sexuals....stop being a bigot bruh

Im not a sinner BTW

We dont hate ****s. I hate people who insist on being sick. if you have diarrhea and if you say I dont want to drug drink , dont want to be treated I want to live as diarrhea , I want to sh..t everywhere it is not genetic it is my choice I dont want to wipe my ass then I hate you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
      We dont hate ****s. I hate people who insist on being sick. if you have diarrhea and if you say I dont want to drug drink , dont want to be treated I want to live as diarrhea , I want to sh..t everywhere it is not genetic it is my choice I dont want to wipe my ass then I hate you.
      lol.

Like watching an Ed Wood film.

Comment

This message is hidden because squealpiggy is on your ignore list.
        He said...

You just used "gay" as an insult.

Just a question: How do you get the internet in your wattle and daub hut?
        Then he said...

Congratulations on making a conscious decision to remain ignorant and stupid.
        Then someone said something about your stupidity and labelled you a ninny.

Comment

Comment

• LOL@ the idiots who still think people choose to be gay. Yea, just like I chose to be heterosexual.

Oh man, one day we will move out of the age of ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              I think at 6 years old a child has no idea about sexuality and does not make any choices...it just does as it is.
              When I was in 1st grade (little older than 6) I fell in love with a young substitute teacher we had with really nice :boobies:. I didn't make any choices, I just know I liked what I saw.

Comment

• It's all about family and friends around them when they're growing up. To many females and no men and the kid learns to be like and like the things the females like, including ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  It's all about family and friends around them when they're growing up. To many females and no men and the kid learns to be like and like the things the females like, including ****.

You know families where mothers/young daughters/sisters hang around discussing getting ****ed or how they like their sex?

Comment

• Originally posted by willybullet View Post
                    When I was in 1st grade (little older than 6) I fell in love with a young substitute teacher we had with really nice :boobies:. I didn't make any choices, I just know I liked what I saw.
                    A normal child would be inquisitive but would have no sexual thoughts. Of course if the child has been exposed to sex he would think differently and want to act out what he had seen.

Comment

• I accept that people are gay, I'm not worried about weather it's natural or if it's a choice, but this is unacceptable. At what point do you act as a parent?!? If the child tells them that she doesn't think eating is good for her do you support her to make that decision? Where do you draw the line? When do you begin to act as a parent and not let your child decide for themselves what's good for them? Specially when they're 6 years old!

Comment

Working...
                      X