Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wach and acceptable opponent for Wladimir? Who would you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wach and acceptable opponent for Wladimir? Who would you prefer?

Looks like Wladimir Klitschko may be fighting Mariusz Wach (27-0) in November.

Is Mariusz an acceptable opponent? If not, who would you prefer to see Wlad fight?
    Yes, Wach is probably as good an option as anyone available
    48.15%
    No, he's not - I'd prefer to see Wlad fight someone else (name him in a post)
    29.63%
    Wladimir just should remain inactive until Fury, Wilder and Mitchell are ready
    7.41%
    I just don't like the Klitschkos, so matter who Wlad fights I'll complain
    14.81%

The poll is expired.

Arreola even though he hasn't done shit lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Arreola even though he hasn't done shit lately.
      This. Or at least fight a prospect who is actually known and seems to have potential

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Looks like Wladimir Klitschko may be fighting Mariusz Wach (27-0) in November.

Is Mariusz an acceptable opponent? If not, who would you prefer to see Wlad fight?
        hell nooooooooooooo................... wladimir has just gotten too good for the sport, americans hate but its our jealousy of the klitschko that leads to that, i wish arreaolla got a shot but hed still lose, the only accepttable fight for the klitschko bros wont happen because a promise they made to their mother and each other

Comment

No matter who Wlad faces in the sport as a whole, right now, it will end with his hand being raised.

His brother included.

I have no reason to believe he isn't facing the best possible opponent. (I'm not naive enough to think that this only means the best fighter, money's part of it too)

Comment

it don't matter. HW division is bumland. Klits past prime now. Legacy set. Could care **** about it.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              it don't matter. HW division is bumland. Klits past prime now. Legacy set. Could care **** about it.
              past prime klitschkos are still beating us, a way past prime klitsko would make any of our prime fighters look like past prime fighters that never had a shot, past prime klitschko would annialate anybody you root for right now, they can keep beating the crap outta everyone while theyre past prime and still not lose, lol, theyre this much dominant at the moment, the day they happen to start losing is the day they should retire, dont see it happening soon though, even if they are past their prime

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                hell nooooooooooooo................... wladimir has just gotten too good for the sport, americans hate but its our jealousy of the klitschko that leads to that, i wish arreaolla got a shot but hed still lose, the only accepttable fight for the klitschko bros wont happen because a promise they made to their mother and each other
                Either that, or what passes for world-level top Heavyweight contenders in this day and age, have devolved into en****** that are worse than the journeymen of the 90's. Given the fact that Wlad couldn't even compete with the 90's era journeymen (seeing as though he was routinely knocked out by them) but today, can't even find a so-called world class Heavyweight that can steal 2 rounds off of him.

Or maybe Mr. PHD in Sports science have discovered/developed some cutting edge, high grade form of special shake/A-side Meth.
                Last edited by ArtThouFurious?; 08-05-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
                  Either that, or what passes for world-level top Heavyweight contenders in this day and age, have devolved into en****** that are worse than the journeymen of the 90's. Seeing as though Wlad couldn't even compete with the 90's era journeymen (seeing as though he was routinely knocked out by them) but today, can't even find a so-called world class Heavyweight that can steal 2 rounds off of him.

Or maybe Mr. PHD in Sports science have discovered/developed some cutting edge, high grade form of special shake/A-side Meth.
                  Or perhaps he got with a world-class trainer and changed his strategy completely

(It's the latter)

Comment

I don't blame the Klitschkos for the current state of the top division, but everyone they fight is going to look inferior. Wlad is miles away from the kid getting sparked out...at this point he is an unstoppable force.

Comment

Working...
                    X