No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikkel Kessler Opens His Gym To The Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikkel Kessler Opens His Gym To The Media

WBC Super Middleweight Champion Emeritus Mikkel Kessler (44-2, 33 KOs) opened his gym for the media on Tuesday afternoon in Copenhagen. On November 5, the Viking Warrior will challenge WBO Super-Middleweight Champion Robert Stieglitz (40-2, 23 KOs) at renowned PARKEN Stadium in Denmark´s capital. Kessler worked the pads with trainer Jimmy Montoya and also hit the bag for the journalists.

[Click Here To Read More]

PIIIMMPPP!!! damn my DREAM is to have my own boxing gym one day. . . i would open it up for free for all the kids and even adults who are underprivileged. . .

Comment

Another euro crap fighter here. Kessler sucks and when he goes up in competition it shows.

Comment

Yes another one, but!

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Another euro crap fighter here. Kessler sucks and when he goes up in competition it shows.
        three of the big belts in sm belongs to european fighters. So you believe that the americans is doing much better?

Comment

clueless as ****, one american has a smw title

soon even that will be taken from him

Comment

I hope Kessler is fully recovered from his eye problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jacob holbech View Post
              three of the big belts in sm belongs to european fighters. So you believe that the americans is doing much better?
              HA..everyone has belt nowadays. Hell i think my neighbor has a belt. Kessler sucks! Everytime he has tried to step up in competition he gets exposed for the fraud he is. Stay in Europe Kess cause you arent that good.

Comment

I dont agree

HA..everyone has belt nowadays. Hell i think my neighbor has a belt. Kessler sucks! Everytime he has tried to step up in competition he gets exposed for the fraud he is. Stay in Europe Kess cause you arent that good.
                Maybe he is not THAT good, But he beat Froch. Who is the best? I dont feel ward is. But lets see about that. Can he handle Froch power?
                I clearly believe that kessler belongs in the top of this division.

Comment

Fetta- Kessler only has two losses and both were to undefeated fighters in their backyeard so unless he knocked them out he wasnt getting a decision. Maybe if Ward had the courage to give up home advantage then he'd have lost by now just as Froch and Dirrell and Abraham had to lose their unbeaten records by fighting away from home. Kessler is a top fighter as his win over Froch proves.

Comment

Working...
                  X