This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    10 mill per lb was reasonable due to the fact he failed to make weight for marquez. we all know he aint gonna come in over 147 anyway. why should he do extra testing? because mayweather sr says so? lol. i didnt see mayweather go for this with 40 of his 41 opponents. why wasnt hatton made to do extra testing?
    Did Floyd weigh-in over 147 against JMM??????????

NOPE

They just thought Floyd would walk away but he agreed.

Manny lost a title on the scales...I don't see how he can be so holy about weight.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
      Pac hasn't agreed to random testing with no cut-off date.

14 days wasn't enough for him.

The fight didn't happen...because the Filipino Fraud didn't want to be tested randomly.
      i repeat one last time, pac has agreed to take the test. ball's been on floyd's court long time ago now. and this blood testing bs has become irrelevant as floyd. it's been superseded by $100 million demand. you can keep changing the subject, though, if it makes you happy. hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        i repeat one last time, pac has agreed to take the test. ball's been on floyd's court long time ago now. and this blood testing bs has become irrelevant as floyd. it's been superseded by $100 million demand. you can keep changing the subject, though, if it makes you happy. hope that helps.
        You have 0 proof that a 100 million dollar offer reached Mayweather.

Pac ran to fight Clottey in Dallas and all the rest is Top Rank spinning you little fools.

Comment

Did Floyd weigh-in over 147 against JMM??????????

NOPE

They just thought Floyd would walk away but he agreed.

Manny lost a title on the scales...I don't see how he can be so holy about weight.
          I can see that you've been living inside Floyd's butt for quite some time so here watch this little video first to enlighten you...

Manny did agree to be tested, listen to him at the 2:15 mark, this interview was done before the Margarito fight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqeBye3KhA

Comment

zMayweather consistently says "Take the tests, then we got our fight" ... seems as though this is something Team Pac, STILL, isn't willing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
              I can see that you've been living inside Floyd's butt for quite some time so here watch this little video first to enlighten you...

Manny did agree to be tested, listen to him at the 2:15 mark, this interview was done before the Margarito fight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqeBye3KhA
              Seems like you're living on top of Manny's 4incher if you believe that *****.

He should have accepted the 5050 offer when it was before his crossed eyes..but he chose to fight Clottery.
              Last edited by FerdinandMarcos; 04-08-2011, 08:36 AM.

Comment

People shouldnt grovel to make Floyd fight. Its like he feels hes got power over people. Just wondering does it put Floyd under pressure to entertain or produce the goods come fight night though? Will the wait have been worth it or will Floyd pot shot and run all night?

Does Floyd feel he owes a duty to the paying public and all the clamour for this fight? Does it put him under pressure to produce the goods come fight night?

Floyd, just fight, and i dont care if you fight Pac or not. Fight Sergio martinez perhaps. If you beat him, you can boast that Pac wouldnt have beaten Sergio if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  People shouldnt grovel to make Floyd fight. Its like he feels hes got power over people. Just wondering does it put Floyd under pressure to entertain or produce the goods come fight night though? Will the wait have been worth it or will Floyd pot shot and run all night?

Does Floyd feel he owes a duty to the paying public and all the clamour for this fight? Does it put him under pressure to produce the goods come fight night?

Floyd, just fight, and i dont care if you fight Pac or not. Fight Sergio martinez perhaps. If you beat him, you can boast that Pac wouldnt have beaten Sergio if you like.
                  Pac is the one that feels he has power over people.

He makes all the demands...nobody else has the right.

EVERYTHING has to be Manny's way....right down to the pound...he's like a child...no wonder he's stupid enough to give Arum 30%

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                    zMayweather consistently says "Take the tests, then we got our fight" ... seems as though this is something Team Pac, STILL, isn't willing to do.
                    Seems like Top Rank owns the boxing media.

Anything they fart out is reported like gospel.

Comment

Pac is the one that feels he has power over people.

He makes all the demands...nobody else has the right.
                      Well it seems Pac just wants to make this fight now, and its PBF who is holding up the fight even though hes offered 50 million!
                      The fight wont be great so you arent worth that much floyd!

Comment

Working...
                      X