Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Maidana would be epic, But King Khan needs to stfu these Devon nuthuggers first.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan-Maidana would be epic, But King Khan needs to stfu these Devon nuthuggers first.

I wish Khan's next opponent will be Devon "overrated as hell" alexander. I would love to see Devon extremely outboxed by Khan. Khan is nothing like that weakling bum witter,.

I agree that I'd like to see Khan-Alexander. I believe Khan's chin has improved at 140. Roach improved his legs, and he isn't struggling to make weight anymore so this fight would be a great matchup. I'd like to see Khan-Alexander and Bradley-Ortiz/Maidana (they need a rematch), and then the last two standing fight eachother. F**k a tournament, just make the damn fights!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
      I agree that I'd like to see Khan-Alexander. I believe Khan's chin has improved at 140. Roach improved his legs, and he isn't struggling to make weight anymore so this fight would be a great matchup. I'd like to see Khan-Alexander and Bradley-Ortiz/Maidana (they need a rematch), and then the last two standing fight eachother. F**k a tournament, just make the damn fights!

Khan's defense has improved as well. Devon's face will be eating those beautifully thrown King Khan Jabs all night .

Comment

Comment

You can't train a chin...............End of story.

Comment

I agree, Khan has an excellent chance against Devon, Urango was landing at will on alexander and Urango is pure trash

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
              Lol,nice try but you should get updated with the latest fights.

Comment

You can't train a chin...............End of story.
                Khan had absolutely no legs back then and was struggling to make 135. Roach improved his legs and he's at 140 now, so I believe his chin has improved a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mandingo View Post
                  Lol,nice try but you should get updated with the latest fights.
                  I have. Khan has not been in with anyone who can punch since he was blown away by Prescott. Malignaggi? Ha ha ha ha

Comment

I have. Khan has not been in with anyone who can punch since he was blown away by Prescott. Malignaggi? Ha ha ha ha
                    Khan will kill prescott today, true story....

I bet before the Khan-Gaylinaggi fight, you actually believed Paulie would win

Comment

Working...
                    X