No announcement yet.

May 4th card will have Mayweather, Canelo, and Broner fighting on it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 4th card will have Mayweather, Canelo, and Broner fighting on it

after watching the video with him and floyd and where floyd said he is going to show 24/7 with broner in it and have him on the undercard. anyone think they might put the Broner/Gamboa fight on this undercard????

What video???

Comment

Broner is scared of Gamboa

Comment

That sounds well and good. But hard to see the Promoter(and Floyd Mayweather) cutting into the revenue THAT much. An undercard with Canelo, Broner, AND Gamboa gets to the point to where you will see diminished returns. A boxing fan that isn't going to buy a fight with Floyd Mayweather, and a Canelo fight, BUT would buy it if Broner is added, is very rare.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          What video???

Comment

What video???
            The "Mayweather and Broner talking cash" thread on the first page.

Comment

Oh okay. Thanks man.

Comment

I was on the fence about buying the card....with Mayweather ducking Martinez,Trout and Canelo to fight a SFW but I was still considering buying it for Canelo Cotto

but with Broner stinking up the card i'm definitely not buying it

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I was on the fence about buying the card....with Mayweather ducking Martinez,Trout and Canelo to fight a SFW but I was still considering buying it for Canelo Cotto

but with Broner stinking up the card i'm definitely not buying it
                  Floyd's not ducking any of the three.....

Sergio is a damn Middleweight and has been set to fight Martin Murray for the last couple months, instead of his own threats in his division. Canelo hasn;t done d**k to earn a fight, has no legit wins whatsoever. And Austin Trout....really??? I am a big Trout fan, but NO ONE, not even Trout himself is calling for that fight.

Canelo IS DUCKING TROUT

Comment

Floyd's not ducking any of the three.....

Sergio is a damn Middleweight and has been set to fight Martin Murray for the last couple months, instead of his own threats in his division. Canelo hasn;t done d**k to earn a fight, has no legit wins whatsoever. And Austin Trout....really??? I am a big Trout fan, but NO ONE, not even Trout himself is calling for that fight.

Canelo IS DUCKING TROUT
                    He's trying to get under your skin.

Maniac is actually a really funny guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X