Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You like to SEE Cotto Blind Margarito For Life And Retire Him From Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fix View Post
    I don't know if victory for Cotto is enough to pay Margarito back for using the plaster in their first fight.. If Cotto takes Margarito's eye, blinds him for life and forces the inevitable retirement from boxing because he won't be able to get a license again, to me justice will finally be served..

The moment before Cotto lands the crucial blow which permanently blinds Margarito, he should turn to the HBO cameras and say "Now you see me, now you don't"
    I admit I chuckled a little...

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    I just want a good fight, I don't wish that type of injury on anybody
    Me neither. Some people carry such disdain for Margarito and act like he's a terrorist or something. Are there suspicions that he cheated against Cotto? Of course. But to wish him permanent blindness? Jeez, some people are messed up.

I hope we just get a good fight...and that Cotto wins if it's not too much to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      And what exactly did he try to pull? Zero proof of anything against Cotto, and a trainer who has said it was his fault against Mosely. Please tell me what exactly did Tony do?
      You heard me the first time. I didn't stutter.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        This is the response of a true fan of the sport, anybody who wishes that on Margarito is a hypocrite
        who knows how long Margarito been using plaster, and who knows who he could have possibly KILLED as a result? You act as if someone like that should be a part of boxing, when boxers ALREADY put their lives at risk when there's no WEAPONS brought into the ring?? And you call yourself a boxing fan? GTFO.. Margarito should have NEVER been allowed back into the ring after he effectively brought WEAPONS into the fight.. you guys aren't true boxing fans, not in the slightest..

A true boxing fan would never want to allow a boxer who brought WEAPONS into the ring to fight again.. NEVER!

Comment

I don't wish any person to be permanently injured in a sport. Even if Tony cheated I don't see how him having a permanent disabiltiy is restitution for his past. I don't see how he ever got his license back but being that he does then I'd wish him luck in his fight against Cotto but hope he losses.

Comment

Any real boxing fan would never wish an injury on another fighter.

Anyone that could even have the slightest thought of this and be happy about it is a true piece of shit.

You don't wish those kinds of things on anyone, even if they're your enemies and you truely hate them very much.

Comment

The person who started this "topic" is a sick individual. At the cost of dignifying your "thread" I am regsitering my protest at a despicable creature like you being allowed to mix with boxing enthusiasts.

To answer the poster to whose post rhis is attached, the reason Margarito got his licence back was because he was found innocent of knowing anything about the used gauze wrap. He was penalised fir a year (only in the US-not the rest of the world) beause, the Commission said that "you are the head of the team" and I presume they meant that he should have known.

Another point was that Promoter Bob Arum issued a writ against the Commission to show that the TRACE (meaning tiny amounts) amounts foud in the used gauze pad were any danger to anyone. The VCommission didn't answer the suit.

Also the Government Labs found only TRACE amounts of 2 substances which, with the addition of others or other, make Plaster-of-Paris. The Lab also said that these 2 substances are very commonly found in a large amount of manufactured items, including many cosmetics. (they particularly singled out cosmetics) Ask yourself why?

Another report said that these 2 common substances are found in virtually every kitchen in the world.

The point I'm harping on

Comment

hell naw??this is a sport

Comment

no. I'm not a sadist.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    And what exactly did he try to pull? Zero proof of anything against Cotto, and a trainer who has said it was his fault against Mosely. Please tell me what exactly did Tony do?
                    Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    I don't know if I would take it as far as "blinding" someone.

But Margarito does need an ass whooping for what he did to Cotto and tried to pull on Mosley.
                    FYI, I was watching Cotto Margarito face off, and Margarito stated, "look at the wraps when they took them theres nothing"
                    What does he mean by that? who took them? Nevada?
                    Go to 5:07 of the vid and pause it and read

Comment

Karma goes around for everyone , so thread starter you might go blind in your lifetime.

Just give us a good fight hope cotto and margarito go back to their family safe and healthy and leaving it all in the ring.

wishing harm on somebody is beyond anything. Sad to be real

Comment

Working...
                      X