No announcement yet.

Females being proud of....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Females being proud of....

......being a s1ut. Ever had a girlfreind that was proud of being a total s1ut?

H0e was proud of working all them ****s of tha hood cause she said patriarchy was ovah and she a free woman practicing/enjoying promiscuity, WTF?!

Last edited by GOAT86; 08-25-2010, 09:34 AM.

whores>sluts

Comment

not a girlfriend, but i've known several chicks like this, and the epidemic is growing...being slutty is one of being accepted and being in demand...for a limited amount of time but these broads are too dumb to realize it. This one chick actually told me she was working on becoming a trophy wife, all the while joking that she has slept with a bus load of guys(i'd say more)

Comment

it amazing how filthy some people are..and they think its cool

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
          they just want to be liked. for some girls nowadays its their only purpose.

Comment

Women haven't got anything to be proud of.

Comment

sluts use sex to feel accepted and also as a means to get what they want in life...just like men sell drugs cause they're to lazy to work..sluts lay on their back to get what they want cause they dont wanna work

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                Seconded. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                  ......being a s1ut. Ever had a girlfreind that was proud of being a total s1ut?

H0e was proud of working all them ****s of tha hood cause she said patriarchy was ovah and she a free woman practicing/enjoying promiscuity, WTF?!

the girlfriend part is where we went in different directions. i know females that brag about how many guys "want" them, not allowing themselves to realize that it's really all about sex. they're annoying and should be humbled.

when it comes to my girlfriend though...i'll make sure that she is proud of being whatever she is FOR ME. if young ladies are labeled sluts/ whores by how many guys they have slept with, she obviously won't fit under those categories but i may call her those anyway just to get her juices flowing.

Comment

What's wrong with sluts?

Comment

Working...
                    X